7

Y/n's pov:
I lay down in my bed.
'Goodnight y/n' I hear lily say.
'Goodnight lily' I answer.

I know I will not be able to sleep and I will end up like yesterday. But I will try at least. I'm trying the best I can but after 3 hours I can't take it anymore. O do just like yesterday and go out and sit down at the edge of the balcony. So beautiful. Tonight the sky is green and blue. Most green, but I can see orange too. And the car sounds, and the birds. This is real therapy. I can hear people talking, not words but a calm swammling. It also sounds amazing. I take a deep breath, I love this.
I lay down and close my eyes. Trying to focus on the sounds. It's easy, it's so beautiful. Almost like a song.

' well, we'll, well tonight again. What a shame.' Finn is here, again. He lays down next to me. I don't open my eyes.
'Shut up I'm trying to listen to the cars wolfhard' I say without opening my eyes.
'Well I don't care about that right now I need to talk to you.'
' sorry, I'm busy finn' I say turning the other way.
'I want you to talk to me' finn turns me around again.
I shake my head.
'Okay we will do this the hard way, just because your not telling me I will.... tickle you!' Finn starts to tickle me and I'm laughing so hard.
'F-finn- st-stop- finn stop for goodness! I'm laughing so I can't talk.
When he finally stops and I get my breath. Now I'm just staring at the sky and so is finn. There is a comfortable silence between us.
'It's hard you know' I say to finn.
'To breath or sleep?' Finn giggles.
But I don't, this time I need to be serious. He sees that and goes quite.
'I'm sorry' finn said while looking a me.
I ignore the sorry.
'You know, nights is the worst time in a day' i pause looking at the sky.
'It makes me stressed and scared" I'm still looking in the sky.
'Why?' Finn turn my face to his.
'Huh?' I don't get it.
'Why is nights so hard?' He asks calmly.
' I'm just worried about tomorrow. Then I can't sleep. But if I fall asleep I get a dream. It's the same dream but again not. It's the same person but she says different stuff every time and end it different every time before I sit up in panic crying and having a panic attack'
' I look at finn and I can feel tears rolling down my cheeks.
'Come here' finn open his arms and I crawl in his arms and i burry my head into his chest. We lay like that for a couple of minutes.
We both stand up.

' I'm gonna try to sleep now' i sigh
' it's gonna be okay princess I promise'
Finn kisses my forehead and be both leave and go different ways.
I walk soundless so I don't wake Lily up. I crawl into my bed. And I did it, I actually fall asleep. Of course I had that dream. But I got some sleep! I wake up and check the clock. 11pm. Oh shit it's pretty late. I get dressed and go downstairs.
'Hey sleepy head!' Millie says while giving me a hug and so does Sadie. I take a glass of smoothie Millie had made and sat down at the breakfast table.
"What are everyone doing today?'
'Me, Caleb and Gaten are going shopping! Jack says.
'Mille, Sadie and I are going to the movies' Lily smiles
Finn comes downstairs and goes into the kitchen.
"Are you guys going shopping and you to the movies?! Are you leaving me with finn?!' I say dramatic and put my hand on my chest to be more dramatic.
'HEY!' I hear a yell from finn from the kitchen!'
'YOU LOVE BEING WITH ME Y/N AND YOU KNOW IT!' He comes out smiling from the kitchen with a sandwich in he's hand.
Me and Millie giggle.

Like an hour later everyone leave. Witch make me and finn all alone for the whole day.
'What do you wanna do today?' Finn asks?
'Probably practicing' I say not taking my eyes of my phone.
'You are not doing that shit today!' Finn grabs my arm and we get to Finn's car.
'Where are we going finn?' I ask him
'Surprise!' He smirks at me.
I roll my eyes
'Fuck you wolfhard' I smile at him
'Love you too y/n' he blows a kiss.

He both laugh.

Okay! Last part for today!! (We'll see) and I will continue tomorrow!