20

Finn's pov:
I lied for y/n. I'm coming home tomorrow (Friday). I wanted to surprise her! I am going to buy flowers and chocolate, her favorite chocolate!!

I was so tired of being in the voice over room. I wanted to be with y/n. But tomorrow I will be in her arms. This day passes pretty fast. Now it's only a couple of lines and a scenes left.

Y/n's pov:
She came to us with a huge smile, but when she saw it it grew bigger. I felt every hair on my badly raise. We all just said hi and we started shopping. It was a nightmare, she always wanted to be beside me so she would whisper stuff in my ear, or hurt me by accidentally kick me. But it wouldn't get better when we was about to eat.

We sat down at the sushi place, as always. We did our order. But when Millie. Sadie and lily was going getting the food when it was done.
'I can follow too!' I said. I was going everything to not being left alone with her I know what she would do. she would use the time and hurt me and then I would not being able to eat, and she would be so happy.
' stay here with Sara it's okay!' Millie smiles.
And then they left.

'Hey fatti.' She smiled at me.
'What do you want?' I said.
'Don't mind me. I'm here to take everything you own, I will destroy your life'
'You already did now leave me and my friends alone.' I gave her a death stare.
'Offf you wish, I'm not done yet.' She smiles.

'Hey we're back!' Lily says.
And that bitch changed so fast. She put on a smile on her face.
Sadie gave everyone there food. Sara looked at me then at my food and then at me again. She giggled. Fuck. It hurt eating the food. It hurt.

Finn's pov:
I'm done!! I can go home now!! Home to y/n!!! I packed my stuff and my dad got me to the airport. I waited for a while and then got on the plane. It's only 2,5 hour until I can see y/n again. I'm so happy.

Y/n's pov:
When we after it was FINALLY time to get home. But she couldn't even shy her mouth when the others was around.
'Hah y/n you take up so much space!' She giggled
'Hah y/n I love those fat tights!' And she giggled.

And the others didn't seem to care. When we got home i sprinted to our house.

Finn's pov:
I was on my way from the airport to the house. I was SO excited. I was only minutes away to be with y/n again!

Y/n's pov:

' come on! Spring faster! I know you can! She giggled.
This was the final straw, the had drew the line.

I stopped and turned around. I looked at her. Everyone froze, except Sara. She just giggled.
I walked over to her, I looked her dead in the eyes. I stopped in front of her. I stared at her.
'What are you gonna do-' she giggled, I had enough.
I took my hand and I punched her right in the face, she fell to the ground. I looked at her, I had no guilt in my eyes.
'What the fuck y/n?!' I heart a voice. I looked up, it was finn. I got happy but I couldn't cause I know he was mad. And so was I.
'what is wrong with you?!' Millie says

Then. The bitch started fake crying. The girls and Finn ran over to her. I just looked at her on the floor, she smiled at me quick so the others couldn't see. I just continued looking at her dead in her eyes. Finn looked at me. I was 100% sure he was I had to guilt in y eyes.
I turned around and walked away, tears rolled down my cheek. I was so hot cause i was so angry. I slammed the door and ran up my room upstairs. I sat in my bed.

What had I done?
What had she done?

I broke down in tears I rolled my legs up my my chest and laid my head on my knees and wrapped my arms around. After about 30 minutes finn came in the door, of course just to leave his stuff and he walked out not talking to me. It was kinda late so I took on my pj and went to bed. I hand my back turned to the door. I wouldn't have too see Finn's face when he came to sleep.

Downstairs was everything normal, the boys had no clue what was going on. They tried to explain but it didn't work well. Sara flirted with finn. Finn was a little uncomfortable. But then she did it, she came closer. She tried to kiss him. Thank god he just piled her away and said no.

10 minutes later he came to our room. He laid down beside me.

'Y/n I know you can hear me. He said. And I wanna know, why did you do that? Had she done anything to you? He asked. Cause when I asked them they said she hadn't done a thing.

'Yeah trust them cause last time you did tell the truth, right?' I said.

You see for a little while me and Jack hand an arguing, but the girls lied for some fucking reason so it took me 3 days longer to get everything good.

I could se Finn's surprised face when I said that. He sings think very long.

But still, why? Just cause you go on karates and are fit doesn't mean you need to hurt people? She seemed kind. She seemed very kind and caring y/n. You messed up.

I felt my tears 'she seemed kind and caring' I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her. I don't know how or why but when finn says that a person that been torturing me my whole life is a good person, it hurts. Hurts like a bitch.

It felt like ages before I fell asleep, but I finally did. The next morning when I woke up I saw it was 5 in the morning. I changed clothes and leaves the house before anyone woke up and saw me. I pretty much spend the whole day skating. Someone was spamming my phone, didn't really care. Why would they care now?

Dramammmmm!! <3