25

(Time skip sorry)

Finn's pov:
It's been a month into y/n's new 'to live list. And I hate it, I fucking hate it. All it does is making her busy. She's never home, and when she is she's so stressed I think her brain will turn off any second. And on nights when she's finally home she doesn't take her sleep meds and she stays up all night working on modeling stuff. I'm angry, but not at y/n. She just does what they tell her to do.

And now on sooner time I can see how she's struggling getting up, her eyes scream for some kind of help but she's not letting herself. Not until she shows over. And finally after 2 god damn months she show is coming up tomorrow. But the problem is when y/n came home that afternoon the night before. I didn't think she's could be worse. But when she came in. She mostly looked like the other days. Tired, sad, stressed, and her mind wasn't clear to think. But today.
She was also sweaty, he eyes were empty, she was completely white in her face.
God, what have they done to her? 
she just like any other days just went upstairs, she didn't even bother to look at us. An hour later when I came into the room I found her. She was sleeping. God I was happy. I haven't seen her sleeping for ages. I walk up to her and smile.

Y/n's pov:
My modeling coach made me do everything whose times harder today. I ran 3 times instead of 1,5. Was in the gym for 5 hours instead of 2,5. And i was eating different. God I'm so tired. She even made me modeling 4 hours instead of 2. I was done. I was so fucking done, but I only have to do the show tomorrow and then I'll be good. When I came home I just went upstairs, she only said that I needed to sleep more and then I would be perfect. God, I felt so special someone thinking my look an body was perfect. I took my sleeping meds and went to sleep. I hope it will go well tomorrow.

The next morning  my alarm goes off and I get up. My body is weak. I get in the bathroom and make myself ready, makeup, hair everything needs to be 100% perfect today. Then I went off to get my clothes and everything else done.

'Hey y/n' glad to see you today is the day! My coach says.
'Hey Emma!' I smile at her.
' Sasha and Ashley will meet you at the dressing room. You can go there're and make yourself ready to get makeup!' She says walking away.

I nodded and went to my dressing room. There was 5 different dresses hanging there. I sat down in my makeup chair eating for sash and ash. ( I call them that) while I was waiting Millie face timed me. When I answered everyone was in the screen.
'Hey y/n!' Mills and the others said.
'Heyy!!' I giggle.
'We just wanna say good luck and we will be there in the crowd seeing you!!' Sades said
'Great! Thank you guys!!' I said
Sash and ash came in the room.
'Hey y/n!' Sash said smiling.
'Hey sash and ash!' I smiled at them.
'Okey guys I gotta hang up now see you later!!' I giggle and hang up.
' you ready?' Ash asked.
'Ready as I can be' I giggle
They both start doing my makeup.
'This is really big you know that right y/n?' Ash says laughing.
'Yes this is thee biggest modeling show in the world and you get to walk that walk 5 times!' Sahs adds.
'Yeah yeah ik don't say that I'm getting more nervous!!' I say
'Ooh and i guess when you said 5 i guess the girl from Spain is not gonna show up?' I say.
'No exactly, that means more attention to
youuuu girl!!' Sahs says and ash nodes.

They finish doing my makeup and I get in the limo with my coach, her assistant josh, ash and sash. I take a deep breath I'm so nervous. This is the biggest thing a model can do.
'Don't be nervous y/n then you'll look-
'Less bitchin' I giggle
'And we want to-'
' look bitchy and sassy' I said giggling again.
'Exactly y/n!' She giggles too.

The others pov:
We were on our way to the modeling show, we got vip tickets so we didn't have to wait. Millie and Sades never shut their mouth about it. We got to the front, we are going to see verything in detail.

Finn thoughts:'I am going to see y/n in detail.'
First the models had to ask the red carpet and take photos, sigh autographs, getting interviewed blah blah blah. Then the crowd could get in the building and then the show could start. We was ready for the red carpet. We all was ready to see y/n.

Y/n's pov:

We pull up behind the building so no one could see us. Some people figured out we would pul up there and was there. I took a deep breath and went outside the limo, I was ready. And then it exploded. All the paparazzis and the interviewers and fans. They were everywhere, I was famous from before so they was more on me then the other models. I had 3 body guards. One one each side and one behind me. From personal experience, always have a bodyguard behind you. It was a little tent were you couldn't see in, and when the speakers could say your name you would get out to the red carpet and they would explode. I was last, cause everyone know it would literally feel like a bomb when I came out. The man in the speakers stared shouting names and they would get out. A small scream goes thru the crowd every time a new model came out.
' liza boot from Italy!'
'Marcus star from Greece'
' lulu west from Hawaii'
The pole got less and less. Then it was my turn to make myself ready. This is what I was wearing btw

'Y/n don't be nervous, just be you and look-''Bitchin' I giggled

'Bitchin' I giggled.
'You know me too well.' Emma laughed
I nodded and made myself ready. It was my turn next.

I'll try upload as much as I can!!! <3