26

Still y/n's pov:

'And now the person that we all have been waiting for, she's tented, gorgeous and what her coach Emma always says. 'She's bitchin'
I giggle a bit
'Welcome y/n/y/l from LA'
I walked out. The crowd exploded, the guards had to hold the fences so they wouldn't broke. This screaming wouldn't go over. I reached my hand out and I swiped it thru the crowd. I could see mills, Sades, finn, jack and Jae in the front. I was on my way to them. I took pictures and sighed autographs. When I finally was a meter from them a interviewer showed up and reached the microphone to me.
' glad I just wanna get to them' I thought but I just smiled and she started asking me.

'Hello y/n!' The interviewer said.
'Hello!!' I smiled
'You look great tonight!'
'Oh thank you!!'
'Can you give us a little pose with it'
I giggled and did some poses.
'Who helped you with your outfit tonight?'
' my assistants Sasha and Ashley!' I smiled.
'Okay, and how does it feel to be here?'
'It feel amazing, I love it!!'
' was you ready for the crowd to explode like that?' 
' i was but I wasn't' I giggled
' I'm pretty used to the crowd exploding like that but I thought it would like go low after'
' I'm in shock it still hasn't' I giggle.
'Well you are one of the worlds most famous models so! Anyways have a great night here!'
'Thank you bye!'
And she was finally gone. I got to them
' hii gurl!!!' Mills yelled hugging me
' HEY EVERYONE!!' I yelled
sades hugged me too
' my mom can look great?!' Jack giggled
'Oh shut up son!' I hugged him
'Hey night hanger!' Jae said
' Ohh heyy skater!!' I giggled and we hugged.
'Hey princess' finn yelled but whispered.
'Hey handsome!' I giggled
'Don't call me handsome when you look like that, your out of my league!!!' Finn giggled.
'Come on pretty boy you look amazing all the time!!' I hugged him but longer then the others.
' see you later love!' Finn said.
'See ya handsome!' I giggled and finn stared at me.

We just didn't know that the paparazzis would record us and lay it up. Me and finn wanted to keep the relationship a secret cause we wasn't comfortable with the public's opinion. But I guess paparazzis don't give a single shit.

The man in the speaker told the crowd to get inside the building.

Y/n's pov:
The crowd started getting inside. I went to my backstage room. When I got in sash and Emma was there.
'That was insane!!' Sash yells
'It was' Emma added.
'I actually wasn't ready for that loud crowd' I said giggling.
' but you did a great job! Now let's change your clothes to dress number 1!' Emma said.
I changed clothes and made myself ready. This was the dress.

I walked out and the crowd again screamed twice times higher

I walked out and the crowd again screamed twice times higher. At the front I posed and a turned, I could see finn staring. He's so cute.

Finn's pov:
We got placed in the front again! Yes. And then it started. I was just waiting for y/n to slow up. Then she came, I couldn't move or talk. She was so pretty, she was gorgeous, she was..... perfect.

( time skip cause I'm lazy)

This was the four other dresses you had:

When it was over you got back to the modeling in LA and got to the modeling place and dressed to this instead

On my way home I had take come pictures but it was fine. When I got home we celebrated my success. It was fun. Then I sat in the sofa with finn and I scrolled my phone, then I saw it.

* it was the video of me and finn having that conversation at the red carpet*

Stars.drama: could it be what I think it is? The modeling start y/n/y/l are dating the famous actor and singer finn wolfhard. This is nothing they said anything about they just said there friends but this conversation says something else.

I showed finn my phone, he looked at the video.
' i fucking hate paparazzis!' He yells a bit.
' I honestly don't mind the world knowing' I said sad.
'Aww y/n it's not like that! I wanted to tell the world!!!' He said giggling and he kissed me.
'What if I would have done it first?' I said giggling and I kissed him again.
'Than no boyfriend for you!' Finn laughed.
'Fuck you wolfhard' I giggled and punches him in the arm
'I fucking love you y/n' he kissed me.

But this time the kisses was going intense. We was making out. I didn't mind it. I had my hands in his hair. He had his on my back.
Then someone called me.
' why now?!!' Finn yelled
'I'll come back wait here!' I giggled and kissed his cheek and went to the bathroom.

' hello y/n!' It was my therapist
'We need to meet tomorrow' he said
'Shit' I can go. I haven't followed the list.
'Well I'm actually I'm kinda sick-'
'I've seen the show today my room 11 tomorrow' she hung up.
Fuck she's mad.
I got out the toilet and went back to finn.
'Hey love, who was it' he smiled
'I think my therapist is angry' I looked worried.
' what? Why?' He looked confused
'He knows about my coach rules. And she saw the show' I had tears in my eyes.
' oh shit- well just tell them you'll do it the next two coming months and that you didn't want to miss this change! They will understand now come on get here!' He pointed in his lap and I sat down.
'Thank you finn' I said and I got on Finn's lap and he immediately started kissing me again. I giggled while kissing him. It was intense, but soft at the same time. He had his arms around my waist and I had my around his neck.

I think this will be my last post today!!! I need to do stuff sorryyyyy <3