16

Finn turn off the lights. It doesn't take long before I fall asleep. I'm so tired!

When I wake up in the morning Finn is already gone. I lay in my bed and read for a while. Then I hear a big crash downstairs and a scream that sound like finn. I giggle and decided to go down see what's going on. When I get into the kitchen I see fin completely covered in flour. And just not his face it was EVERYWHERE in the kitchen. I started laughing SO HARD. I payed on the floor holding my stomach. You could only see his eyes and his mouth. It looked hilarious!!!
'Fuck you y/n!' Finn yells
'Ohh you know you love me!' I yell back while crying because I'm laughing so hard.
The others come downstairs from the crash, yelling and laughing.
'Y/n what is so funny?' Noah get cut off when he sees finn too.
He also start laughing, and soon the whole house is littlest crying laughing at finn.

When we finally got our breaths back we helped finn, he was making pancakes.

Me and finn kinda forgot we haven't told the others we aren't together tho.
'Hey princess can you get me my phone? I think it's in my bed?' Finn yells at me.
'Sure!' I say standing up start walking.
'OHhH MOM GOT A BOYFRIEND' jack yells and hugs me happy.
'OMG GURL!!!' Millie, Sadie and lily yells
'HOLY SHIT Y/N!' Gaten yells.
I blush as hell-
'I think we kinda forgot to tell you but now you know.' I smile a bit and get upstairs. When I get his phone I see he got a missed call from his mom.
I get downstairs again.
'Finn you got a missed call from your mom!' I yell at him from the living room.
'Okay!' He answered from the kitchen.

When we all had eating we didn't to much. This day was just a chill day. We do as always, play video games, Watch movies or Just talks.

Jack is sitting watching TV, I came to him.
'Can we please change, this sucks!' I say

' no this is my favorite program!' He says crossing his arms.

'Yeah mine to! When I was 6!' I yell at him trying to get the remote.

We literally had a wrestling fight but he just sat on it and I couldn't get it from him, then when I was so close to get it noah came.
'What up with you two?' He laughs
'I'm trying to get the remote to change program!' I yell back.
'I like this program to!' Noah came and lifts me up so I can't get the remote.

' AGHH! FUCK YOU NOAH FUCK YOU HACK GIMMIE THAT GODDAMN REMOTE BEFORE IM GOING COMPLETELY CRAZY!'

Everyone just stares at me chocked not thinking I could yell that loud and be so angry and frustrated. Finn comes out the kitchen.
'What the fuck is happening here?' He asks.
' WELL IM TRYING TO GET THE GODDAM REMOTE SO I CAN CHNAGE FROM THIS STUPID CHILD PROGRAM!' I yell
'WELL I WANT TO WATCH THIS AND Y/N WONT LET ME!' Jack yells
'AND I LIKE THIS POGRAM TOO!' Noah yells.

'OKAY CALM THE FUCK DOWN! First thing first hands off my girl Schnapp.

Noah drops me on the sofa.

Second of all what I know Jack you have rewatched this shit like 7 times.' Finn says

'HAH!' I say finally grabbing the remote'

'YOU CHEATED ITS JUST BECAUSE YOU GIYS ARE TOGETHER!' Jack crosses his arms

'THEN GO GET TOGETHER WITH HIM AND SEE IF IT WORKS GRAZER!' I yell and change the channel.
Jack walks over too finn.
'Heyyyy finnie boyyy-' jack gets cut off
'You don't have a chance on my kid' finn sits with me in the sofa.
Jack comes to me and pretends to cry like a baby.
'mOoOm finn is mean' he fakes cry.
I lay my hand on my chest and look sad to seem more dramatic.
'OMg soOoOn I'm so sorry come here' I fake sobbed and give Jack a hug.

' fuck you y/n' finn says
' love you two handsome' I blow a kiss at him.

I can see him blushing. HOW ADORABLE?!

Let's just watch some TV finn, com here. I open my arms and finn crawl in my grip and we watch Netflix. That's like the only thing we do for today. It's pretty late now and me and the girls are having a girl night. We all get in Millies room. But I forgot my phone so I sprint into mine and Finn's room to get it.
'Hey handsome I'm just here to get my phone!' I say grabbing it.
'Mhm' he answers without looking at me.
'Are you seriously angry at me?' I giggle.
'. You are just leaving me here!' Finn gave me puppy eyes.
'I will se you tomorrow first thing okay? I kiss him.
'Night handsome!' I walk to the door
'Night love!' He smiles and I close the door.

Me and the girls are doing face masks and watch Netflix and talks about EVERYTHING.

Y/official: face masks with besties!! ✨

Finnwolfhard: ❤️
Jackdylangrazer: go mom!!
Milliebobbybrown: we are looking good!

Grey shirt: lily
Blond to the right: y/n
One with the phone: Millie
besides Millie to the left: Sadie

We are still watching Netflix. I'm getting tired do I get my pj and get back
'Can we sleep?' I ask the girls
'Sure!' Sadie answers.

We all get to sleep. It's been a long day. I'm tired. We haven't done anything special but still. It's not taking to long before I fall asleep.

Okay this part is kinda boring but fun if you ask me!! And I started with this little Instagram stuff! Do you guys like it? I wanna know!! <3