Chapter 33

Reia

"You know I'd never hurt or force anything on you?" he asks and I relax underneath his touch as he speaks. His hand slides inside my pants and I nod again. "You are in control, Amo. You say stop and it's done, understood? We have all the time in the world." I don't nod this time, I simply close the distance between our lips to have him closer again.

My heart is about to burst out of my chest and my second pulse agrees.

Slowly, Atticus moves a finger to the center of my heat and he groans inside my mouth again. I love it when he makes such noises for me. He slides his finger up and down my slit once before moving up and circling my sensitive bundle of nerves. It's my turn to moan as I try to move my hips against his hand. He's still moving slowly and softly. So terribly teasingly I can't take it.

"Please," I breathe into his mouth and he chuckles before delivering what I want. The rhythm of his movement picks up and I dig my nails into his shoulder blades, pulling him impossibly closer. I can feel the tension in my lower belly growing more and more when the man atop me stops his sinfully delicious maneuver and moves his finger back to my slit. He rubs me up and down a few times before slowly pushing inside of me. My body involuntarily tenses again and he retreats his finger, rubs my clit again before repeating the attempt to move inside of me. I will my walls to relax around him. He's making me feel good. I trust him not to hurt me. My body reacts to my reasoning and I relax underneath him.

Atticus doesn't move his hand and simply continues kissing me until my body is nearly shaking beneath him. I move my hips against his hand and moan softly as his finger advances further inside me. His thump starts rubbing circles over my clit until I'm squirming underneath him. My hands are moving over his body almost frantically. I dig my nails into his skin, then tug on his hair again. Anything to elicit those deep sounds from deep inside his throat.

"Atticus," I moan when the tension in my body threatens to shatter me. He pulls his finger out of me only to slide back in with two and continuing his torture with his thumb. He curls his fingers slightly and moves them in a steady rhythm. I pull his body down on mine as close as I can, accidentally making his fingers press deeper inside me but it's exactly what I need to move over the edge. I tear my lips away from his to throw my head back against the pillow while my back arches against him.

He lets me ride out my high before pulling his hand out of my pants. I look up at him and watch dazed as he brings his fingers to his mouth and sucks them clean of all I've left on them. His eyes close for a moment as if this were the biggest pleasure to him. Once he's done he leans down and kisses me softly, letting me taste myself on his tongue. I feel more heat pooling between my legs and deepen the kiss hungrily.

I then wrap my legs around his thighs and pull him against my center. He groans and tips his head back. "You're driving me crazy," he says with heavily lidded eyes. I revel in the admission and grind against him as much as I can in this position.

"I want you tonight," I whisper softly. "All of you." He seems to sober up at my words and stills slowly.

"Are you sure? Rei, we are in no hurry." I smile at him.

"If you want this then, please. I'm sure." His lips meet mine with more urgency than before and he slowly starts grinding against me. Even through our clothes, I can feel his hard length and my nerves act up the slightest bit. I'm not scared Atticus will hurt me, just that my body won't be able to tell the difference between this and the last time.

Atticus shifts his weight and in the blink of an eye he's lying on his back and I am straddling his lap. I blink down at him.

"What are you doing?" I ask.