Please don't leave me (not again)

( I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING LATE, COVID, SCHOOL,  MENATL HEALTH, AND HOLIDAYS CAME UP I WILL TRY TO GET BACK ON TRACK <3)

Wilbur's pov

These past few months have been nothing but amazing. I have a great home. These little shits are now eight, making me eighteen, I have an amazing wife, I guess the only downfall is me feeling like shit. I'm starting to think I should have Dream check that out since it's been like six months with this.

"Wilbuh!" Tommy dashed in pulling a mr.Jack Manifold. "Tell Jack to play superhero with me and Tubbo!"

"For the last time I'm not gonna play, leave me alone kid I don't wanna be your babysitter." Jack groaned as he tried to get his arm back from Tommy.

"Jack, please just play with him." I sighed. "Tommy won't let this go, trust me, he'll just keep annoying you until you say yes."

"Grab your kid then." Jack tried shaking him off but Tommy just kept a firm grip on his arm.

"If I do, he will bite me and give me his rabies and I really don't want that." I brought my hand closer to Tommy and in turn he snapped his teeth at me, almost biting me. "See. Rabid."

"Play with me bald bitch!" "You're eight! Stop cursing at me!" Jack groaned and kept trying to shake Tommy off.

"Play with me!" Tommy kept a firm grip, his nails now digging into Jack's arm.

"UGH FINE!" Tommy cheered and pulled him back outside.

I chuckled and shook my head making my way out of the house, I tugged my brown coat slightly as the fall weather nipped at my skin. "Okay off to find Dream." I hummed a small tune as I made my way through a couple of small builds and fall-filled land.

"Wilbur! Wil!" I turned around and saw Sally running up to me. "Hey!"

"Hello my love." I smiled brightly as I pulled her into a tight hug. "How are you doing on this beautiful day?"

Sally giggled and held my hand. "Beautifully my dear." Her smile slightly fell down. "Uhm My dear are you doing anything today?"

"Not at all, what would you like to do my love?" My plans with Dream could wait till later, Sally is way more important.

"Let's have a date!" She spoke quickly. "We haven't had one in a while and well I miss having alone time." She smiled.

"Alright, sounds nice." I held her hand. "What did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking of a small picnic at the cliff near the ocean." Sally showed a basket she kept in her inventory. "I have it all ready!"

"Oh great! You must have thought about this for a while!" I laughed.

"Yeah you wouldn't believe it." She mumbled.

"Huh?" I felt a little confused at her words.

"Ah, nothing! Let's get to our date." She hooked her arm with mine and started to lead me towards the flower fields.

"Did you miss our alone times as much as I did?" I teased.

"Yeah sure." Sally teased back. "I just wanted to hear your music again, but just for me." She gave me a small kiss.

"I see that my favorite salmon got jealous." We stopped in our tracks as we made it towards the edge of the field, aka the cliff.

"You know other salmon?" Sally raised a brow, actually confused.