Don't know when...

Third person

"ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟? 𝕆𝕣 𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕜." XD spoke simply.

"What?" Wilbur wasn't sure if he was still asleep or if he had somehow taken drugs. "Okay am I tripping on shrooms? Acid? Meth?!" He held his head and wiped his eyes. "This can't be real!"

"I have to be high, there is no fucking way a cryptid dressed like they're about to go to comic con for a Pokemon panel is real." He took a deep breath then opened his eyes.

"𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕕, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕕!" XD raises it's hand and just as it swipes Wilbur is knocked down by Tommy and Tubbo jumping up on his back making him lose balance.

Wilbur looks shocked as he sees the slash XD sent ripped the door and wall to pieces, just from one swipe of it's hand. "FUCK THIS REAL!" He rolled to the side and quickly grabbed Tommy and Tubbo as XD ready's another swipe.

"𝕀 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕! 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕒𝕞𝕟 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖!" Wilbur moved them out the way as XD brought it's hand down to the ground making the floor crumble under its touch. "𝕀'𝕞 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤!" Wilbur stood up and threw Tommy over his shoulder and held Tubbo by his waist using the other arm, his parental adrenaline on full drive.

"Request my ass! And why do you look like Dream!" Wilbur avoided another swipe and used it to his advantage to hop out of Jack's house.

"𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞!" It threw a bomb down at the base of the house, exploding the place to smitherines.

The explosion knocked Wilbur over a couple feet away from the house, sending the boys flying as well.

Wilbur's ears rang as he looked at the boys in front of him, a couple feet away from him, but his vision blurred; was it tears? Was it shock? Why don't I wanna move?

Tommy sat up and rubbed his head, he then looked up. What is he staring at? Is he screaming something? What is he saying? Why is he panicking?

Tubbo sat up and immediately started scooting away, tears tracking down his face. Why is he so scared?

Wilbur felt his mind blank as he felt something pick him up, was it his time to go? Is it his father picking him up from the couch because he fell asleep again while listening to Techno's stories again?

"Dad..." Wilbur weakly croaked out.

"ℕ𝕠, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕚 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖." XD's voice sounded sweet to Wilbur, like medication covered in sugar.

Wilbur looked confused until his ears finally stopped ringing.

"DAD PLEASE!" Tommy cried. "YOU CAN'T GO WITH MUM!"

Wilbur registered Tommy's voice and immediately sent a punch to XD's face making the god groan and hold its face.

Wilbur used that sliver of time to wiggle out of the gods grasp, falling straight to the floor. "Time to go boys!" He ran over and scooped them up with an obvious limp. "How do we escape a god on foot." He huffed as the adrenaline started to come down. "Come on brain." His wings fluttered in fear. "Right! Come on wings, let's go, please." He looked back and saw XD angrily approaching, fast. "AH! Fuck come on! You useless trait passed on by my deadbeat dad!" Almost as a response his wings flung open and launched him into the air in anger.