I'll stay, I promise :)

(Sorry for the short chapter btw, The next chapter I'm writing I'm planning on making long :3 heres a hint we're almost at the end)

(Note; i forgot to edit somethings lmao so here it is)

Wilburs pov

"Ow." I groaned as I held my head.

"You okay?" Dream spoke as he ate an apple, his face hidden from my view.

"Yeah I've just been feeling pretty shitty, not like mentally like physically." I jumped down from the tree I climbed up.

"Maybe it's because of all the days we've hung out, we can take a break if you want." Dream was sat at the base leaning against the tree

"No, it's fine, I just need to forget..." Who was it again? Oh right... "Mum."

"Stop trying to ŕ̴͊͜e̸̩͐ͅm̸͇̱͒̒ḛ̶̃m̴̹̈́̅b̵̻͘ë̴͙̜́ŗ̸̯̚  Wil." Dream sighed. "This is literally why we keep hanging out."

"I know but I just..." I sighed and sat next to him. "I just can't bring myself to forget them."

"Then what's the point of this?!" Dream yelled. "You asked for me to help you f̴o̶r̷g̷e̷t̴ ̴t̴h̵e̵m̸ ̴ then you decide you don't want to f̴o̶r̷g̷e̷t̴ ̴t̴h̵e̵m̸ ̴ , what the hell do you actually want Wil?"

I was a bit startled. "Dream calm down your anger is showing." I can't blame him because honestly if I gave someone advice and they just ignore it but keep asking for help I'd be a little annoyed. "I'm sorry to have wasted your time but I thought if I kept trying your method it would grow on me but it doesn't work, maybe I should just try a different-"

"NO!" Dream grabbed my arms side roughly. "You just need to keep trying to forget and y̶o̴u̷'̸l̴l̷ ̵f̵e̶e̵l̴ ̵a̵l̴l̴ ̷b̶e̷t̶t̵e̴r̷!" I winced as his nails dug in. "Dream that hurts-" "We can ask Sapnap and George to help you forget! We can have a party or get you a new mom!"

I pushed him away as I rubbed my bruised felt arm. "Dream the hell is wrong with you?" I was pissed off and a bit scared.

"I'm... I'm sorry I'm just frustrated with... the smp and all and I just want my childhood friend to stop suffering." Dream sighed and crossed his arms. "You just, I miss the old you."

Wow. "The old me? You mean the me that struggled to survive everyday? The old me that gave up everything for his brother?" I stood up as the anger slipped out of my lips. "The old me that lacked sleep for fear of his brother getting hurt?"

Dream stood up and held his hand up defensively. "Wil let's calm down-"

"The old me who wished for his family to come back?!" I shoved him back. "The old me who just wanted his fucking daddy to come home instead of traveling the world with his fucking protage who might as well be his son! The old me that still wants him to come home!"

Dream stumbled from the push. "Wil you have to accept he's not coming home."

"I FUCKING KNOW THAT DREAM I KNOW BUT THAT DOESN'T STOP ME FROM WISHING THAT DAD LOVED ME LIKE HE LOVED MOM LIKE HE LOVED ME WHEN HE HEARD HE WAS GETTING A CHILD!" I threw a punch towards him forcing him to fall on the floor with a crack down his mask.

I huffed as the anger slowly settled away as the pain I felt on my reddened fist settled. "Oh my god." I kneeled next to him. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry." I looked at his face and saw white porcelain cracked looking skin creeping up his natural tone and green golden-like blood? Leaked from his nose. "Dream?" I reached a hand towards the blood but he just pushed me away and covered the exposed skin.

"Get the hell away from me Soot!" Dream scooted back then stood up. "Your fuckin nuts!"

How did he know about Soot? "Dream listen I really didn't mean to, man!" I tried to get close to him

"No, get away from me! You hurt me after everything I've done for you, you psycho!" Dream walked back. "I̵̦͆ ̵̪̍h̷̀͜ā̴̝v̸̲̕e̸͕̚ ̴̱̿b̶͖͐ẻ̸̘ë̵̦́n̴̡͗ ̸̺̆s̸͙͠o̷̻̚ ̸̡̑n̵̬̎ĭ̷͖c̶͚̾e̸̝̓ ̸̼̎ā̵̞ñ̴̠d̸̨̊ ̸͕̚g̶̱͝i̸̜̿v̵͙̏i̵̫̐n̷̑͜g̷͖̅ ̶̻͛a̷̬͌n̴̫̍ḏ̸͛ ̵̦̐w̵̲̔h̷̥̊a̵͉͑t̷̞̆ ̶͓̈́d̴̯̿o̶̪̚ ̴̻̒I̷̗̓ ̷̺̒g̷͙͆ë̶͙́t̷͎͘?! A fucking fist breaking my mask!" His voice sounded scared.

"Dream I really didn't mean to." I felt horrible. He was right to, he tries to help me but I don't even try to accept it.

"Are you sure?" Did I mean it? "I'm going back to my house, let you cool off and calm down," His voice was shaky. "But you're on your own now Wil." I reached my hand out as Dream speed walked away.

"Wait," I blew it again. "Please, don't leave." I wanted to cry. "I'll try harder." I yelled out to him. "I promise. I'll do whatever you say." Please just stay.

Dream stopped in his tracks and turned around. "p̴̞̐ṙ̶̡o̵͎̾ḿ̸̳ĩ̶̝s̴̻̾è̴͎?"

I felt hope fill my bones as I nodded. "Just, don't leave me." I slowly walked over.

"Okay," Dream sighed. "I'll help you, just don't do that again or else you're on your own again." Hesitantly walked over to me. "And y̸o̵u̷'̷l̸l̵ ̴d̵o̸ ̵w̸h̷a̶t̸e̴v̵e̷r̶ ̸I̴ ̷s̷a̵y̸ ̶o̵k̸a̸y̸?"

I nodded and hugged him tightly. "I'm so sorry, I'll stop talking about D- Them." I held onto him as if he would escape from my grip.

Dream in turn gently stroked the hair on my head in a soothing manner. "Good, let's start over then, but this time let me help you." His tone sounded off but none of the less I nodded anything for Dream to stay, for my best friend to stay.

"Good, let's go find George and Sapnap." Dream pulled away from the hug. "They can help us occupy your mind." He held my wrist and started to pull me along. "Okay?"

"Yes, Dream." I smiled softly as I just let him pull me along knowing that he only ever had the best intentions for me.