T7

Naomi sits in the Cullen's living room playing with Jasper's hair as he lies in her lap reading, Alice freezes as she walks into the room making Edward look at her and speed out the house "What was that about?" Naomi as Alice

Naomi sits in the Cullen's living room playing with Jasper's hair as he lies in her lap reading, Alice freezes as she walks into the room making Edward look at her and speed out the house "What was that about?" Naomi as Alice. "I had a vision about Bella being followed by a group of boys in an alleyway." Alice responds. "Edward will get there in time." Walter assures her. Naomi nods and goes back to playing with Jasper's hair making him smile contentedly as he continues reading. Rosalie walks on and sits next to Naomi, resting her head on her shoulder "Hey Rose." Naomi smiles. "Hi Nae, you still wanting to go shopping this weekend?" Rosalie asks. Naomi nods "I don't think Alice would let me back out either way." she jokes. "No I wouldn't, besides there's a cute dress I see you buying that Jasper will love you in for prom." Alice pipes up as she sits with Walter. Naomi shakes her head "No spoilers." she tells Alice. "Fine, but you'll know it when you see it. Trust me." Alice responds. Esme walks in and hands Naomi a bowl of pasta "Thank you Esme." Naomi smiles. "It's no problem Sweetheart." Esme tells her as she sits down.

Later that night Edward walks back into the house "He has returned. So how was it?" Emmett smirks making Naomi scrunch her nose. "Ew Emmett, she's my baby sister." she tells him. "By a year." he points out. "Yeah but still." Naomi pouts making Jasper smile and kiss her head. "Come on, bedtime for the human." he tells her as she yawns. Naomi nods and lets him pick her up "Night everyone." she smiles. "Night Naomi." everyone courses back before Jasper speeds her to his car. Naomi smiles and holds Jasper's hand as he drives her home "You coming in tonight?" she asks. "Leave your bedroom window unlocked." he responds making her nod as he pulls up to the house. Naomi kisses him across the console before opening her door to find Jasper there holding her bag for her "You walking me to the door?" she chuckles. "What kind of gentleman would I be if I didn't?" he asks. Charlie opens the door as they reach it "Thank you for bringing her home safe." he tells Jasper. "Of course Charlie." Jasper nods before looking at Naomi "I'll pick you up normal time." he tells her before kissing her head. Naomi smiles and follows Charlie in the house "You have a good time?" Charlie asks. "Yeah, Alice, Rosalie and I planned a shopping trip and we all watched a movie. Carlisle told me about Waylon, dad. I'm sorry, I know he was a good friend." Naomi responds. "Thank you Sweetie. Stay by Jasper til we've caught the animal that did this, I want you safe." he tells her. "I will dad. I'm going to bed now, night." Naomi smiles kissing his cheek and heading up to her bedroom.

" Naomi smiles kissing his cheek and heading up to her bedroom