E6

Naomi curls her hair and smiles as Jasper watches "I'll be fine

Naomi curls her hair and smiles as Jasper watches "I'll be fine. Besides the whole pack will be there." she assures him. "I know. I just worry." he tells her. "Go hunt, catch a mountain lion for me." she tells him as she puts her hair curler down. Jasper nods and kisses her neck "I love you Darlin." he tells her. "I love you too. Now go, you need to feed." Naomi tells him. Jasper gives her a playful salute before leaving, nodding at Sam who's just arrived as he does "So, what's the plan today Brother?" Naomi asks, throwing on a purple leather jacket. "Up to you, the bonfire isn't until tonight." Sam responds. "Hm, how about movies?" Naomi suggests. "Deal, just no chic flicks." Sam smiles. "Deal." Naomi grins running over to the dvd shelf.

That evening Naomi and Sam climb out of Sam's truck and begin walking over to the bonfire behind the Black's house "Hey. It's about time, you got here. Paul's been hoovering the grub. But, I saved you some burgers." Seth smiles, running over with a smile. "Good looking out, Sethy." Naomi smiles ruffling the young teens hair. Seth smiles and runs back to the circle, Naomi and Sam following, spotting Bella next to Jacob as Billy gets ready to begin "The Quileutes have been a small tribe from the beginning but we've always had magic in our blood. We were great spirit warriors... Shape shifters, that transform into the powerful wolf. This enabled us to scare off our enemies, and protect our tribe. One day our warriors came across a creature... It looked like a man, but it was hard like stone, and cold as ice... Our warriors' sharp teeth, finally tore it apart... But only fire would completely destroy it. They lived in fear, the Cold Man was not alone. And they were right. She took her vengeance out on the village. Our elder chief, Taha Aki, was the only spirit warrior left to save the tribe, after his son was killed. Taha Aki's Third Wife could sees that he would lose... The Third Wife was no magical being, no special powers, but one... Courage. The Third Wife's sacrifice distracted the Cold Woman, long enough for Taha Aki to destroy her. She saved the tribe. Over time, our enemies have disappeared. But one remains... The Cold Ones. Our magic awakens when they near. And we sense it now, we feel the threat in our blood. Something terrible is coming. And we must all be ready. All of us." Billy says. Naomi leans into her brother's side and watches the fire crackle as everyone begins to disperse "Come on I better be getting you home." Sam smiles. Nodding Naomi stands up and jumps on Sam's back as he begins walking back to his truck.

The next day Naomi sits in the Cullen's living room plaiting Rosalie's hair as they all watch they news "Seattle is in a state of terror

The next day Naomi sits in the Cullen's living room plaiting Rosalie's hair as they all watch they news "Seattle is in a state of terror. Police are baffled by the escalating murders and disappearances. Theories range from a vicious new gang to a wildly active serial killer... Reporting live, Dawn Chubai. CNN." the reporter says on screen as Edward and Cameron walk in, Bella following, and join everyone else. "It's getting worse. We're going to have to do something." Carlisle says. "It takes more than one of our kind to cause the damage they're reporting. Quite a few more. They're undisciplined, conspicuous..." Jasper lists. "Newborns." Edward nods. "What, like new vampires?" Bella asks. "In their first few months after the change." Edward explains, Naomi ties off Rosalie's hair and shifting to lean back next to Jasper. "That's when we're at our most uncontrollable, vicious, insane with thirst." Jasper adds, Naomi holding his hand knowing his thinking back to his time with newborns. "Something to look forward to." Emmett tells Naomi and Cameron. "No one has trained these newborns, but this isn't random." Jasper tells everyone. "Someone's creating an army." Carlisle says making Jasper nod. Emmett rises enthusiastically "Oh, now we definitely going to Seattle." he says. "An Army of vampires?" Cameron asks. "And they've been created to fight someone." Jasper responds. "We're the only clan even close to Seattle." Edward comments. "Regardless, of who are they were may, if we don't put a stop to them, the Volturi will. I'm surprised they've let it go on this long." Carlisle remarks. "Maybe they're behind it. Are has always wanted me and Alice to join him... Our gifts would shore up his power. He knows we'd never choose him as long as our family is still alive. An army could solve that for him." Edward explains. Naomi sighs and leans into Jasper, him kissing her head as she does.