NM8

Naomi walks into her house with Jasper to be immediately pulled into a hug by Rosalie "Are you alright? I've made hot chocolate and started the fire to warm you up

Naomi walks into her house with Jasper to be immediately pulled into a hug by Rosalie "Are you alright? I've made hot chocolate and started the fire to warm you up." she tells her. "I'm alright Rose, thank you." Naomi smiles. As they sit in the living room Naomi's phone pings
Cammy Bear 🎸- Hey girl. Daniel and I have just broken up making him kick me out. I don't have anywhere to go, can I stay a couple nights? Xx
Naenae Banaenae 👗- Of course Babes, you can stay as long as you need. You can finally meet Jaz! You have my new address, see you in a couple hours xx
Naomi squeals "What? What's happened? What's wrong?" Jasper asks. "Nothing's wrong. Cam is coming to stay for a few days." Naomi smiles. "Cam your best friend?" Rosalie asks. "Yeah, I haven't seen them in months. They've just broken up with their boyfriend and have been kicked out by him." Naomi explains making the others nod. Just then Rosalie's phone rings "Alice? ... Woah calm down! ... She's right here. ... Yes that happened. ... No she isn't, she's fine...unfortunately. ... Really? ... Okay see you soon." she says before hanging up. "What was that about?" Naomi asks. "They're coming home. All of them." Rosalie smiles. Naomi smiles and leans into Jasper  "We'll finally all be back together again." she sighs happily.

A couple hours later Naomi jumps up as the doorbell rings, she runs over to the door and grins "Cam!" she squeals jumping into her best friend's arms. "Nae!" Cam responds wrapping their arms round her as they hug. Jasper walks out making Naomi smile "Cam this is Jasper, my boyfriend. Jaz this is Cameron, my best friend and partner in crime." Naomi introduces them. (A/N: Yes I did use neutral pronouns and nicknames to keep it a surprise. BTW Cameron is important to the story line from now on.) "It's good to finally meet you." Jasper tells him. "You too. Naomi has spoken very highly of you." Cameron responds. Naomi hugs Cameron again "I can't believe you're here!" she squeals. "Neither can I. Now where's this puppy you told me about?" Cameron asks as Naomi drags him inside. "Midnight, come here girl." Naomi calls. Midnight comes barrelling into the room, carrying Emmett's shoe in her mouth "Naomi, your dog has stolen my shoe again!" Emmett complains. Cameron looks at Naomi "Emmett, Jasper's adopted brother is here with Rosalie Jasper's twin. They're a thing." Naomi explains. Cameron nods and crouches down, stroking Midnight "She's so adorable! I can't believe Sam got you a dog!" he exclaims. "She's a sweetheart." Naomi agrees. "You get my present?" Cameron asks. "Yes, I did have to explain the joke to Jasper though. He was really confused as to why you sent me a T-shirt saying 'I'm not like other Mom's. I'm a goth Mom'." Naomi smiles. "We'll you're the mum of the group." Cameron shrugs as he stands back up. Naomi laughs and shakes her head "Come on Ill show you to your room." she tells him.

After showing him to his room Naomi leads Cameron back downstairs and into the living room where they find Emmett and Rosalie with Jasper "Rose, Em, this is Cameron. Cam, this is Rosalie and Emmett." she introduces as they sit down. Once sat down Naomi turns to Cameron "What happened with Daniel? Do I need to go beat him?" she asks. Cameron laughs "Nae, no offence but you're about as deadly as a bunny on crack." he tells her. "Bunnies can be dangerous." Naomi pouts. "To answer your question he started using again, tried to get me back on it aswell. I told him I couldn't live like that anymore so we had an argument and I broke up with him." Cameron explains. "Okay. Can I go beat him now?" Naomi asks. "No, but thank you for the offer." Cameron laughs. Naomi smiles and hugs him "I'm proud you said no." she tells him. Cameron smiles "Not about to break our streak am I?" he asks. "I can still be proud though." Naomi points out.

A/N: Bot of a short chapter but Cameron has been introduced and the Cullen's are back next chapter.