NM7

The next day Naomi sits in the kitchen drinking her coffee when Bella walks in "Hey um

The next day Naomi sits in the kitchen drinking her coffee when Bella walks in "Hey um... I screwed up really bad. I shouldn't have blamed you or Jasper for what happened. I was wondering if you would spend the day with me in La Push?That way it can be just us but we'll be protected by the pack, Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett." Bella asks. "Uh, sure. Let me just feed Midnight." Naomi nods unsurely. "It's a really nice house, how did you afford it?" Bella asks. "Thanks. I didn't actually pay anything. Esme built it for me and then they all gave it to me for my 19th birthday as a place for me and Jasper to have to ourselves, away from everyone else." Naomi responds, feeding Midnight. Bella nods as Jasper walks in "Hey Handsome, Bella and I are going to spend the day together in La Push." Naomi smiles. Jasper nods "You want a lift?" he asks. "It's alright, we'll take my car." Naomi assures him. "Okay, call if you need anything, I'll go help with the patrols." Jasper smiles, kissing her quickly before leaving. "Come on then Bella, let's go." Naomi tells her sister. "Where do you want to go?" Bella asks as they walk out the house and to the car. "I don't mind, you can choose." Naomi responds as they climb in the car. "What about a walk on the cliffs?" Bella suggests. "Sure thing." Naomi nods as she starts driving.

They come to a stop at the cliffs and start walking "Have you and the pack ever jumped from this height?" Bella asks. "Yeah, not in this weather though as it'd be too dangerous." Naomi responds. Bella nods and looks down at the sea before starting to take her shoes and coat off "Bella, what are you doing?" Naomi asks. "He won't stay any other way." Bella responds. "Who?" Naomi asks in confusion. She doesn't get a response as Bella grabs her hand and pulls her over the cliff with her, the two of them screaming. They plummet into the water and resurface "Bella, I'm going to bloody kill you if the water doesn't first! You know how dangerous this is?!" Naomi asks before the two of them are pushed under water again by a wave. The waves keep coming making the two of them keep sinking, looking through the water Naomi's eyes widen as she sees Victoria floating, looking at them. A wave crashes into them making them crash against the cliff surface, knocking the air from their lungs. Naomi struggles to stay conscious as she watches Victoria head towards them before disappearing as her eyes close

Five minutes before hand

Sam chase after Victoria with Jacob close behind the two of them stop as Victoria jumps over the edge of the cliff to get away. Growling Sam leads Jacob to the trees where they transform back "Dammit! We were so close!" he exclaims. Jacob nods and goes to say something but is cut off at the two of them hear two female screams, looking at each other they run in the direction of the screams. They come to a stop when they see Naomi's car "That's Nae's car!" Sam exclaims before running up to the edge of the cliff. "These are Bella's." Jacob says picking up the jacket and shoes. Sam looks over the edge of the cliff, spotting them under the water "Shit!" he exclaims before running and diving off the cliff. Grabbing holding of an unconscious Naomi he drags her to the surface, Jacob doing the same with Bella "Get to shore." Sam tells Jacob who nods. They swim to the beach and carry the Swan sister's out of the water, putting them down on the sand. Jacob pats Bella's back as she starts coughing up water "Bella? Can you hear me?" he asks. "Jake?" she asks. Sam puts an ear to Naomi's ear before starting CPR on her "Come on Nae, breathe!" he exclaims, giving her two breaths. "Call Jasper." he tells Jacob who nods and runs to Naomi's car, grabbing her phone out her bag she left there. "Jasper, it's Jacob. Get to the beach now, it Naomi." he says before hanging up. "Dammit Naomi, breathe for me!" Sam tells her.

Seconds later Jasper appears, running at a more human pace as he leaves the tree line "What happened?" he asks kneeling next to his mate. "I don't know, we heard her and Bella scream." Sam responds. Jasper takes over for Sam "Come on Darlin. Breathe!" he begs. A second later Naomi starts coughing making Jasper and Sam help her sit up, Sam looks at Jacob "Get her home." he tells him. Jacob nods and helps Bella up, leading her away toward the direction of his house "Are you alright?" Sam asks Naomi. "I think so." she says quietly. Jasper hugs her and kisses her head "Don't ever do that again. I thought I lost you." he tells her. Naomi nods and shivers making Jasper look at Sam who takes Naomi into his arms, lifting her up "Let's get her to mine, it's closer." Sam tells him. Jasper nods and climbs into the drivers seat of Naomi's car before driving them to Sam and Emily's.

Sam carries Naomi into the house where the pack, minus Jacob and Paul, all jump up as he walks in "What happened?" Emily asks. "Not sure yet. Can you go get he some dry clothes and some blankets?" Sam asks his imprint. Nodding Emily rushes out the room as Sam puts Naomi and the sofa "Nae, I have to go to the hospital. Harry had a heart attack, stay here and get warm." he tells her. Naomi nods "Don't tell dad." she tells him quietly. "I won't." Sam promises before leaving. Jasper sits on the floor in front of Naomi as Jared holds Naomi to him, using his heat to warm her up "What happened Darlin?" Jasper asks. "Bella said she wanted to go for a walk so we did. When we got to the top of the cliff she started talking about how it was the only to keep him with her before grabbing my hand and pulling me off the cliff with her." Naomi explains. Jasper's eyes darken making Naomi reach out and hold his hand "She nearly killed you." he growls, the Major coming out. "Major, I'm right here." she tells him. "You almost died. I thought I lost you." the Major responds. Naomi shuffles forward and climbs onto his lap, putting his hand on her chest "I'm right here Major. My heart's still beating. I'm not going anywhere."  she assures him. Jasper puts his head in her neck as he takes in her scent "You're not going anywhere with Bella, alone, again. Ever." he tells her. "Deal." Naomi agrees.