BD1

Naomi laughs as she, Bree, Cameron, Allison, Rosalie, Leah, Alice and Emily mess around the night before the wedding

Naomi laughs as she, Bree, Cameron, Allison, Rosalie, Leah, Alice and Emily mess around the night before the wedding. Allison holds up her glass of champagne "To Naomi, my daughter who is getting married tomorrow!" she smiles. "Cheers!" everyone responds clinking glasses, the vampires taking fake sips. "I can't wait for Jasper to see you tomorrow!" Alice smiles. "He is going to be shocked when he sees you in your dress." Rosalie agrees. Just then the door bell rings making Naomi frown slightly "We expecting anyone?" Allison asks. "Not that I know of." Alice responds. Naomi opens the door to find Jacob stood there looking like a broken puppy "Oh Jacob." Naomi says opening her arms. Jacob breaks down and falls into Naomi's arms crying "Come on Jake, let's go inside." she tells him. She takes Jacob's hand and leads him to the spare room where it's more private "What happened Jakey?" she asks. "I heard everything that Bella said to you after the fight. Tonight she asked me to go round, as I'd been ignoring her I decided to finally face her. She tried to deny everything so I explained about hearing her because of my heightened hearing. Sh-she admitted to me that she was using me." Jacob explains, crying at the end. Naomi hugs him "It's alright Jakey, you don't need her toxicity in your life. You'll find someone who makes you truly happy and truly loves you for who you are." she tells him. Jacob nods and leans into her embrace "Thanks Mimi. Sorry for crashing your hen night." he responds. "Jakey, I'll always be here for you. You're practically my baby brother." Naomi tells him. Jacob smiles "You're my big sister aswell Mimi." he responds. Naomi smiles "Come on, your joining us for the rest of the night. You need cheering up." she decides. Jacob goes to protest "Nope, come on." Naomi tells him, taking his hand and pulling him downstairs. They walk into the living room "Jacob is joining us for the rest of the night, he needs cheering up." Naomi tells everyone. "The more the merrier." Cameron smiles, pouring Jacob some champagne and handing it to him.

As the night continues the humans and werewolves of the group begin to get tired "Right, time to go to bed. Don't want to be tired tomorrow." Alice says, realising how tired they are beginning to get. "I agree with that statement." Naomi grins. "Who's sleeping where?" Allison asks. "Cam is with me, he's given his room to Leah and Emily. Mum we've made up the spare room for you. Alice, Bree and Rosalie are in Rose's room. Jacob you can bunk with me and Cam." Naomi lists. "Sounds like a good plan." Emily smiles, stifling a yawn. Everyone heads upstairs and says goodnight to each other before going to their designated rooms; Naomi climbs into bed, Jacob and Cameron going either side of her "Can't believe you're getting married tomorrow." Jacob smiles. "Me neither but I wouldn't have it any other way with Jasper." Naomi responds. The three of the close there eyes and slowly fall asleep.

The next morning Alice wakes everyone at six before taking them downstairs for breakfast "After we eat we'll head to the house to get ready." she tells everyone. Naomi nods as she eats some of the bacon, eggs and toast that Rosalie made "Sounds good Allie Cat." she smiles. Allison sits next to her daughter and kisses her temple "I'm so happy and proud of you." she tells her, tears in her eyes. "Mum, don't cry. You'll set me off." Naomi laughs, tears in her eyes. Allison laughs "Okay, I'll save them for later." she responds. Jacob stands up "I better head off, I need to get my tux snd pick up my dad. I'll see you all later." he says, kissing Naomi's head before leaving. "Bye Jakey." Naomi calls after him. "Bye Mimi." Jacob calls back. Allison stands up "I'm going to have a shower here before we leave so not as many of us need to when we get to the house." she tells everyone before walking out. Bree smiles and moves so she's next to Naomi "I've worked out something." she tells her. "Really, what is it Bree?" Naomi asks her. Bree smiles and looks at the fruit bowl which starts to float, Naomi smiles "Woah, that's awesome." she tells Bree. "I've finally got a proper hang of it. I wanted to wait til I showed you as ai didn't want to loose control." Bree explains. Naomi hugs her "I'm proud of you." she tells her. "Thank mum." Bree responds making Naomi smile and kiss the top of her head.