E10

Naomi finishes changing into her warm clothes before climbing out the tent to find Sam and Jared talking to Jasper, Cameron and Edward as Bella talks to Jacob

Naomi finishes changing into her warm clothes before climbing out the tent to find Sam and Jared talking to Jasper, Cameron and Edward as Bella talks to Jacob. Smiling she goes over and wraps her arms round Sam "Warmer?" Sam smiles. "Yep." Naomi responds leaning into her brother's chest. Sam chuckles "I have to get back to the rest of the pack, Jared and Jacob are going to stay here tonight just in case. Seth will take over in the morning, we want him away from the fighting as he's only a kid." he explains. Naomi nods "Make sure you and the others are safe tomorrow." she tells him. "I will." Sam promises, kissing her head before running into the trees. Edward takes Cameron's hand and pulls him into the tent, Naomi pouts "What's wrong?" Jasper asks. "Sam was being my hot water bottle." Naomi tells him. Jasper and Jared laugh, Jared looks at Jasper who nods making Jared wrap his arms round Naomi making her smile "Okay, he's been replaced. Jared's now my hot water bottle." she decides.

That night Naomi shivers as she and Cameron cuddle for warmth, the storm raging on outside "I should have chosen a site lower down." Edward sighs in an apologetic voice. "No, It's fine." Naomi tells him. "We're okay." Cameron smiles. The zipper opens and Jared pokes his head in "We can't sleep with all that teeth chattering going on." he teases as he and Jacob climb in. Naomi smiles "Hot water bottle." she jokes. Jared and Jacob chuckle, Jared going between Naomi and Cameron, Jacob going between Naomi and Bella. Naomi smiles and cuddles into Jared's chest "Go to sleep Nae, Jared the Hot Water Bottle is here." Jared jokes. Naomi giggles and closes her eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep on the arms of one of her best friends.

Naomi wakes up to find just her and Jasper in the tent, smiling she climbs out her sleeping bag and sits on Jasper's lap "Morning Darlin." he tells her. "Morning." Naomi smiles. Jasper runs his hand through her hair "How long til you have to go?" Naomi asks him. "About half hour." Jasper tells her. Naomi nods and cuddles into his chest making him smile "Promise you and the others will be careful." she tells him. "I promise Darlin." Jasper tells her, kissing her head. Smiling Naomi looks at him and kisses his jaw before working her way to his mouth, Jasper gives a small growl making Naomi smile slightly "I love you." she tells him. "As I love you." he responds, kissing her before leading her outside.

Walking out the tent the two of them find Jared's Wolf waiting by the trees while Bella talks to Jacob, and Edward and Cameron talk to each other. Naomi goes over and strokes Jared's snout "Make sue to be careful, tell the rest of the pack for me aswell." she tells him. Jared nods and nuzzles her slightly making her laugh and kiss his head before heading over towards Jacob and Bella. Bella glares as Naomi hugs Jacob "Be careful Jakey." she tells him. "I will Nae Nae." Jacob responds as her wraps his arms round her. Naomi smiles as they let go of each other "I'll see you later." she says. Bella practically pushes Naomi out the way as she wraps her arms round Jacob's neck and kisses him passionately, Naomi's eyes widen as she turns and walks away towards where Seth's Wolf has just appeared "Hey Seth." she smiles rubbing behind his ears. Seth making a happy noise making her smile, Cameron walks over and joins her "Hi Seth." he greets. Naomi looks at her best friend "Have they stopped?" she asks, motioning back to Jacob and Bella. Cameron nods making Naomi turn round and walk over to Bella "Don't mess with Jacob's emotions Bella. If you really like him that's fine, but don't mess with him." she warns before going over to Jasper. "I have to go." he tells her. Naomi nods "I know. Be safe, you and the others." she tells Jasper. "I will, the others will aswell." Jasper promises, kissing her softly. "I love you." Naomi tells him. "I love you too." Jasper responds before looking at Edward who nods. Jasper sighs and kisses Naomi's head before speeding off into the woods, Cameron walks over and squeezes Naomi's hand "He'll be alright." he assures her.

Naomi stands next to Seth stroking his fur, finding comfort in it "It's starting." Edward says, reading Seth's mind link to the rest of the pack. Biting her lip Naomi looks at him "Jasper, back off, you can't be everywhere at- watch out!" Edward exclaims. "Is Jasper alright? Edward..." Naomi asks, trailing off when she realises that Edward is too far in Seth's mind to pay attention. Cameron walks over snd holds Naomi's hand, squeezing it in comfort "Don't let them protect each other, good, go around..." Edward trails off. "Someone's hurt?" Bella asks as Seth and Edward look at each other. "Seth, go." Edward says making Seth turn and run away from the campsite. "Is it Jasper?" Naomi asks, panicking. Edward pulls Cameron and Naomi behind him making Bella follow them as Edward takes a defensive stance "She's close. I can hear her thoughts. She knew we weren't there, but she caught my scent. She knew you'd be with me." he explains. "She found us." Cameron realises. "She's not alone." Edward tells them. Naomi looks over to the tree line to see Riley, the missing teen, walk out with Victoria "Riley... Listen to me. Victoria's just using you, to distract me. But she knows I'll kill you. In fact, she'll be glad she doesn't have to deal with you anymore." Edward tells Riley. "Don't listen, Riley. I told you about their mind tricks." Victoria tells him. "I can read her mind, so I know what she thinks of you." Edward tells the new vampire. "He's lying." Victoria denies. "She only created you and this army to avenge her true mate, James. It's the only thing she cares about. Not you." Edward says making Riley look at Victoria in hesitation. "There's only you. You know that." Victoria says in comfort. "Think about it. You're from Forks, you know the area. That's the only reason she chose you. She doesn't love you." Edward continues to tell Riley. "Riley... Don't let him do this to us. You know I love you." Victoria counters. Riley turns back to Edward "You're dead." he says before charging toward Edward.

Seth leaps over the top of a slop and takes before circling him as the vampire roars in pain and fury as Victoria starts to back into the woods. Edward steps forward "You can escape. You always do. But you won't get another chance like this again. You want them. You want Jasper snd I to feel the pain you felt when we killed James. When we tore him to pieces. When we turned him into ash. When we turned him into nothing." he tells her. Victoria stops leaving and charges towards the group of humans but is intercepted by Edward who tackles her, Seth gets kicked into the wall by Riley who turns to look at Naomi. Edward darts over and kicks Riley back before smashing into Victoria again, Seth struggles to get up as Riley joins Victoria's battle against Edward. Naomi bites her lip and grabs a sharp rock from the floor before cutting her arm with it, blood pouring from it making the two vampires stop attacking Edward and turn to see what's happening. Edward seizes his chance and flips Victoria off him before kicking a Riley into Seth's awaiting jaws. Seth rips his arm off before starting to drag him away "Victoria. Victoria." Riley screams. Victoria doesn't look at him as Cameron rips his shirt and wraps it round Naomi's arm, Bella steps forward slightly making Victoria go to charge forward. Edward stops her snd throws her into a tree before twisting her head off her shoulders, Naomi sighs in relief as Edward walks over "Are you alright?" he asks Naomi and Cameron. "Yeah, just a scratch." Naomi nods as Cameron nods and hugs his mate. Seth makes a sharp bark making Edward turn to look at him "What's wrong?" Bella asks. "Alice needs us to go. And now." Edward responds. "Why? What's happening?" Bella questions. "The Volturi." Edward responds. Naomi sighs and looks at Seth who lies down, letting her climb on his back "Thanks Seth." she smiles.