BD13

Naomi groans as Alice leads her and Jasper, blindfolded, into the clearing where they're having the baby shower "Alice, can I open my eyes now?" she asks

Naomi groans as Alice leads her and Jasper, blindfolded, into the clearing where they're having the baby shower "Alice, can I open my eyes now?" she asks. "Not yet, in a minute." Alice responds. Walter chuckles from where he's stood "Best not to argue with her Nae, she's full pedal on this." he tells her. "I guessed." Naomi laughs. Alice lets go of Naomi's arm and undoes their blindfold the same time as Jasper's, Naomi gasps "Alice, it's beautiful!" she smiles, hugging the pixie like vampire. Alice smiles "Told you it'd be worth it." she tells her. Bree skips over and stands between Naomi and Jasper "Come on, we got another surprise over here." she smiles. "It's to show what gender each of the triplets is." Rosalie clarifies. Naomi smiles "Lead us over then Bree." she tells her daughter. Bree smiles and holds their hands, pulling them over to a large box where the rest to the Cullen Clan, the Denali's, the pack, Charlie, Allison and Cameron are all stood "Open it!" she tells them. Naomi and Jasper laugh and open the box, blue and pink confetti flying everywhere as they do so.

"Two boys and a girl!" Naomi exclaims

"Two boys and a girl!" Naomi exclaims. "Two prince's and a Princess more like with the way they're going to be spoilt by all their aunts and uncles." Jasper jokes. Naomi laughs and kisses him gently "We love you." she tells him. "As I love you." Jasper smiles grabbing Bree "And you." he adds, kissing the top of her head. "Love you too." Bree smiles, pulling her mum into the hug. "Okay, my turn for a hug." Charlie jokes walking over with Tanya. "Hi dad." Naomi smiles, hugging him. "Hey Sweetheart." Charlie smiles kissing her forehead. Naomi smiles and hugs Tanya aswell "Congratulations on the triplets...again." Tanya smiles. "Thank you Tanya." Jasper smiles. "I'm going to have two grandsons and a granddaughter to spoil." Charlie smiles. Naomi smiles "Add grandparents to the list Jaz." she laughs. "Will do Ma'am." he chuckles. Allison walks over with Henry "I can't wait for my grandbabies to be born." she smiles hugging her daughter and son in law. "Definitely adding grandparents to the list of people who are going to spoil them." Naomi tells Jasper. "Definitely." Jasper agrees. Bree smiles "Don't forget me spoiling them! I need to make sure my baby brothers and sister have enough good clothes." she tells them. "Okay, we'll add you to the list aswell." Naomi chuckles.

After a little bit Sam and Emily head over to Naomi and Jasper, Sam immediately engulfing Naomi in a hug "Sammy!" Naomi laughs. "What? Need to make sure to hug you enough for my nephews and niece aswell." Sam responds. Emily shakes her head as she gently hugs Naomi next "I made you something." she tells her. Naomi smiles "Ohh, she is a special Emily present?" she asks. "Why yes it is." Emily smiles, taking Naomi's hand and leading her over to a box. Naomi takes the lid off and smiles "It looks and smells delicious Em!" she tells her, looking at the cake inside. "I had to make a separate cake just for the boys so they wouldn't eat it." Emily laughs. "You also threw a spoon and Paul and Jared when they went near it." Sam adds making Naomi and Jasper laugh. "I had told them four times, I thought a spoon would get it across better." Emily defends. "I'm with Em on this." Naomi laughs. Emily smiles "It worked too, so now we know what to do next time." she tells Naomi. "We shall stock up on spoons for ammo every time we cook." Naomi decides. "Good idea." Emily nods. "Should we be scared?" Sam asks. "Yes." Naomi and Emily respond in sync with each other. "Okay, good to know." Sam tells them, looking slightly worried at the idea of his sister and fiancé teaming up. Jasper looks at him "I think we should definitely be worried about the idea of them teaming up." he tells him.

(Bit short but now we know the genders! Any ideas on names?"