T12

The car pulls up to the ballet studio making Naomi pay the driver "Thank you." she tells them before climbing out. Naomi holds Bella's hand as the car drives away "Stay behind me ." she tells her making Bella nod and slip the pepper spar into her pocket. They walk inside the studio and into the main hall
"Bella? Bella?" Renee calls. The sisters run towards the cupboard "Bella, where are you?" Renee asks. Naomi opens the door to find a tv with a video playing of a young Bella hiding "Don't you want to dance, baby?" Renee asks little Bella. "Everyone makes fun of me." Little Bella responds. "But you're a wonderful dancer." Renee tells her. "Mom, I suck." Little Bella tells her. Just then there is laughter behind the sister making them turn to find "That's my favorite part. Stubborn child, weren't you?" James asks. "She's not here." Naomi realises. "Sorry. But you really made it too easy." James says before pulling out a camcorder "So to make things more entertaining, I'm going to make a little film of our time together. Borrowed this from your house. Hope you don't mind. And... action!" he smiles sinisterly. Naomi throws her bag at him before grabbing Bella and pulling her towards the entrance "Excellent! An escape attempt." James smiles.

Suddenly he's in front of them making them "It'll break Edward and Jasper's hearts." he tells them, smelling their hair. "They have nothing to do with this." Bella retorts. "They will. Their rage will make for a more interesting sport than their feeble attempts to protect you." James tells them. Bella slides the pepper spray out her pocket and sprays James in the face allowing the sister's time to run again. The vampire growls before jumping and landing in front of them, flinging them across the room, Bella slamming into a mirrored column while Naomi hits the wall "Beautiful! Very visually dynamic. I chose my stage well. Still stubborn, aren't you? Is that what makes you special? Because frankly, I don't see it. Too bad they didn't have the strength to turn you both. Instead, they kept you these fragile little humans. It's cruel, really. Well done! You've succeeded in annoying me." James smiles sinisterly before stamping on Bella's shin, breaking her tibia and making her scream. Naomi manages to get to her feet and runs at him "Leave my sister alone asshole!" she shouts. James growls and kicks her in the stomach making her fall to the floor and slam into the column before he's famous on her chest, breaking her ribs and making her cry out "Tell him to avenge you." James tells her, sticking the camera in her face. "No! Jaz, don't." Naomi says as she feels the mirror cut into her side.

James is suddenly thrown to the side by Edward making him stand and face him before charging and slamming him against a column "You're alone... because you're faster than the others. But not stronger." James tells him. "I'm strong enough to kill you." Edward growls flinging James off him, making him fly through a freestanding mirror. Edward goes over and scoops Bella up before leaping toward the balcony exit door, Naomi grimaces as she feels blood start to pool underneath her. Suddenly Bella falls next to her as James starts fighting Edward again, James throws Edward into the wall before going over and sinking his teeth into Bella's hand. Bella screams making Edward run forward and tackle James off her again; Naomi starts groaning as she struggles to keep her eyes open, watching as Edward pins James against the wall as Carlisle, Jasper, Emmet, Alice, Rosalie and Walter arrive. Jasper's nose is suddenly flooded with the scent of Naomi's blood "Naomi!" he shouts running over with Rosalie as Edward, Carlisle and Alice go over to Bella. Jasper cups Naomi's face in his hands "Hey stay awake for me Darlin." he tells her. Rosalie rips off her jacket and uses it to apply pressure to Naomi's side "Jasper, she's losing too much blood." she tells him. Shaking his head Jasper brushes Naomi's hair out her face "Stay awake Darlin." he says kissing her head.

Naomi groans as she struggles to breathe "Carlisle! She's losing too much blood!" Rosalie shouts as Emmett, Alice and Walter start burning James' body after ripping him to shreds. Carlisle speeds over "We need to get her out of here." he tells them. Jasper nods and gently scoops her up, trying to be as gentle as possible before speeding out of the studio as it starts to burn down "What do we do?" he asks. "We either change her or get her to the hospital as fast as we can." Carlisle tells him. "I-I can't change her. I don't know if it's what she wants." Jasper responds. "Then let's get her to the hospital." Rosalie says. Jasper nods and follows Carlisle to the hospital that Edward has taken Bella too "We need some help here. Eighteen year old female with a stab wound to her abdomen." Carlisle says. A team of doctor's and nurses rush over "Do you know what happened?" one asks. "We we're with the other people who arrived with the girl who fell down the stairs. This is her sister, she went to catch her sister and got caught in the fall. I'm a doctor and we didn't have enough time to wait for an ambulance for either of them." Carlisle explains as Jasper puts Naomi on the bed. The doctor's and nurses nod and start to wheel her off "What's her name?" one nurse asks, staying back slightly. "Naomi Swan." Carlisle responds making her nod and run off the join them.