BD8

Naomi smiles as Cameron climbs out Edward's car "What you doing back early?" he asks, hugging his best friend

Naomi smiles as Cameron climbs out Edward's car "What you doing back early?" he asks, hugging his best friend. "We found something out... I'm pregnant." she responds. Cameron grins and spins her before hugging her "I'm going to be an uncle! The best uncle ever!" he exclaims. Naomi laughs "Everyone has been saying that." she tells him. "Well it's going to be me." Cameron tells her with a smile. Edward joins them "I happy for you Naomi." he tells her. "Thanks Edward." Naomi responds. "I just thought, we need to start on the nursery! Edward take us to the house, I need to start." Cameron rambles. "I thought you'd want to come to my first baby scan but oh well." Naomi shrugs walking into the Cullen's house. "Nope, I'm coming." Cameron tells her, running after her. Naomi laughs as he picks her up bridal style "Who wants a Naomi? She's going cheap." he asks as he walks into the living room. "How much?" Jasper smiles. "Ten?" Cameron asks. "Hey! I am worth more than that!" Naomi pouts. "Hm, seems a bit expensive." Jasper teases. Naomi glares at him "Want to repeat that?" she asks. "Uh oh, Jasper's in trouble." Emmett grins. "I mean, it seem too little for someone as amazing and as talented as my beautiful wife." Jasper corrects. "That's better." Naomi smiles. Cameron hands Naomi to Jasper "You can have her but keep the PDA to a minimum please." he tells Jasper. "They didn't on their honeymoon, that's for sure." Emmett laughs making Naomi glare at him "Okay, I'll see you later. I'm going to hide for Naomi." he says speeding out the room.

Naomi lies on the bed in Carlisle's office as he sets up the ultrasound, Jasper and Cameron stood next to her "Fair warning, it's going to be cold." Carlisle warns before putting the gel on. Naomi smiles as Carlisle pulls the screen round so they can see "Well look like you're going to need triple of everything." he tells them. "Wait you mean?" Jasper asks. "You're having triplets." Carlisle nods. Naomi smiles as Jasper kisses her head, Cameron grins "You can never do anything without doing it more than once can you?" he jokes. Naomi sticks her tongue out "Very mature." Cameron responds before sticking his own tongue out. Carlisle chuckles as he prints six scans off for them "I guessed you'd want to give one to certain people." he smiles. "Thank you Carlisle." Naomi smiles, handing one to Cameron who grins. Alice suddenly speeds into the room "Tanya's about to call, the Denali's are moving to town." she smiles. "Let me guess because of Tanya and dad and Henry and mum?" Naomi asks making Alice nod. "How did you know?" Jasper asks. "The way they were looking at each other at the wedding." Naomi responds.

Walking downstairs Naomi goes and puts one of the baby scans on the Cullen's fridge, the others joining her after Jasper gathers them "What's that?" Walter asks

Walking downstairs Naomi goes and puts one of the baby scans on the Cullen's fridge, the others joining her after Jasper gathers them "What's that?" Walter asks. "Baby scan." Naomi smiles. Rosalie speeds over with Bree before they squeal "What?" Emmett asks. "Triplets!" Rosalie exclaims. Bree hugs her mum before crouching to Naomi's belly "I love you my baby brothers and or sisters." she tells them making Naomi and Jasper smile. "You want come with us to tell the pack?" Jasper asks their eldest. Bree smiles "Will Seth be there?" she asks. "Yes he will." Naomi nods with a smile. "I'll go get my shoes on." Bree tells her parents before speeding out the room. Jasper kisses Naomi's head as the others begin dispersing "I love you and our children." he tells her. "We love you too." Naomi responds. "Definitely love you too dad." Bree smiles as she sits on the counter. Jasper smiles and kisses her forehead "You ready to go see your mate?" he asks. Bree looks as if she would be blushing if she could "Dad!" she whines. "Stop teasing our daughter and let's go." Naomi shakes her head.

Naomi pulls up to Sam and Emily's making the pack run out, Bree goes over to Seth and smiles "Hey." she greets. "Hey." Seth responds. "What you guys doing here?" Sam asks hugging Naomi. "Got our first scan done." Naomi responds, handing Sam a copy of the scan. Smiling he takes it before drowning "Wait..." he trails off making Naomi smile. "What is it?" Paul asks looking at his alpha. Sam doesn't say anything and passes the scan to Emily who squeals and hugs Naomi "No one going to tell us what's happening?" Jared asks. "We're having triplets." Jasper responds. "Triplets!" the boys minus Sam exclaims as Leah hugs Naomi. "Yes as in three." Naomi smiles. "So three babies?" Quil asks. "No three dinosaurs, yes babies dumbass." Embry responds sarcastically. "Hey." Quil pouts. "We better be off, need to tell mum and dad still." Naomi tells them. "Mum...?" Bree starts. "Seth have her back by ten at the latest." Naomi tells the teen. "Thank you mum." Bree smiles hugging Naomi and then Jasper before going back over to Seth.

Jasper opens Naomi's door for her as they arrive at Allison's, Allison opens the front door "Naomi, Jasper, what are you doing here?" she smiles. "We had our first scan today, we wanted to bring you a copy." Naomi responds hugging her mum. "Let me see my grandbaby." Allison smiles taking a scan. "Grandbabies." Naomi corrects. "Three! Oh my, three adorable grandbabies." Allison says looking at the scan. "We can only stay a little mum, we still need to tell dad." Naomi tells her mum. "Of course, how did he take it?" Allison asks. "He was excited. Bella was the problem." Naomi explains as Jasper goes and puts the scan on Allison's mantle piece for her. "What happened?" Allison asks. "She glares at me then stormed upstairs. Dad said he was gonna talk to her." Naomi explains. "She's probably just jealous because you and Jasper got married while she can't get Edward back." Allison assures her. "Thanks mum." Naomi smiles. "Now, go see your dad. You need to tell him still. Call me if you need anything." Allison tells her daughter. "I will mum. Also incase you didn't know the Denali's are moving to town." Naomi smiles. "All of them?" Allison asks. "Yep, including Henry." Naomi winks. "Are you playing match maker with me?" Allison questions. "Maybe." Naomi shrugs with a sly smile as she waves and climbs in the car. Jasper chuckles as he joins her "You, are amazing." he tells her. Naomi blushes slightly "Shut up and drive." she smiles, kissing him. "If that's how you shut me up maybe I won't." Jasper smirks, pulling away from Allison's.

Charlie opens the door and smiles "Hey sweetheart." he greets hugging his eldest before shaking hands with Jasper. "Hey dad. I have a baby scan for you." Naomi smiles, handing her dad a scan. Charlie smiles as he looks at it "Woah, triplets?" he asks making Naomi nod. "Wow, that's going to be a lot of stinky nappies for you two." Charlie laughs. Naomi laughs "Really, that's your response?" she asks. "I don't have another response." Charlie smiles. Jasper smiles and wraps an arm round Naomi's waist as they hear Bella walk down the stairs "Oh, I didn't know you two were here." she says. "Naomi and Jasper just brought a scan round for me, turns out they're having triplets." Charlie smiles. Bella nods and crosses her arms making Naomi sigh and lean into Jasper's embrace "So, you three been thinking about baby names?" Charlie asks. "You mean are we naming one after you." Naomi counters. "Hey, I'm just saying Charlie is a good name." he responds making Naomi and Jasper laugh with him. "I was actually going to suggest using Charlie as a middle name." Jasper tells him. "Really?" Charlie asks. "Of course, you are one of the babies grandfather's and you are important to Naomi. You also accepted me into your family and have treated me like a son." Jasper tells him. Charlie smiles, tears in his eyes "Thank you Jasper. I knew you were good for Naomi when I first met you to be perfectly honest. You're always the perfect gentleman and Naomi obviously loves you and you her." he responds. Bella rolls her eyes and huffs as she sits down on a chair in the kitchen, Charlie gives her a look making her roll her eyes again. "We better be off dad. I'll see you for the game this weekend though." Naomi smiles. "Of course." Charlie smiles. "Oh and Tanya and her family are moving to Forks in the next week or so." Naomi smirks with a wink. "She is? They are?" Charlie asks. "Mhm, bye dad." Naomi smiles walking out the house with Jasper. "Playing match maker with both your parents." Jasper smiles. "They both deserve to be happy. Tanya and Henry make them happy." Naomi shrugs in response.