BD17

Naomi smiles as she watches Bree play on the Xbox with Seth, Jasper walking in with Flynn in his arms "Yes! Beat you!" Bree smiles

Naomi smiles as she watches Bree play on the Xbox with Seth, Jasper walking in with Flynn in his arms "Yes! Beat you!" Bree smiles. Seth playfully pouts in response "Shouldn't have taught you how to play, you've got too good." he tells her. Naomi shakes her head slightly, getting up to answer her phone as it ring "Hello?" she asks. "Sorella, the Kings wanted me to call to let you know that we are coming to see the triplets. We should be in Forks by tomorrow morning." Felix responds. "Felix! Good, I've missed you all. I'm guessing it's going to be you, Demitri, Renatta and Heidi coming with them?" Naomi smiles, sitting back down next to Jasper. "Of course, we're all looking forward to meeting the triplets and finally meeting Bree." Felix tells her. "Is that Sorella?" Demitri asks in the background. "Yes it is." Felix tells him. There's a scuffle on the other end "Demitri!" Felix complains. "How are you Sorella?" Demitri asks. Naomi laughs slightly "I'm great, Demitri, really great." she responds. "Good, looking forward to seeing you tomorrow." Demitri tells her. "I'm looking forward to seeing you guys too, missed you all." Naomi smiles. "We've missed you too Sorella. Need to go as we're about to go and head to the jet, see you soon." Demitri tells her. "Bye Demitri. Bye Felix." Naomi responds, hanging up the phone.

The next morning Naomi sits feeding Athena her bottle as Alice feeds Flynn and Jasper feeds Jackson "You do realise how spoiled these three are going to be right?" Jasper remarks

The next morning Naomi sits feeding Athena her bottle as Alice feeds Flynn and Jasper feeds Jackson "You do realise how spoiled these three are going to be right?" Jasper remarks. "Well with their grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and big sister doting on them at all times, what were we expecting?" Naomi jokes. "And you two, you've barely put them down." Alice adds. "We'll they're our little Prince's and Princess, what do you expect?" Naomi smiles. There's a knock on the door making Carlisle go to open it before walking back in with Aro, Caius, Marcus, Felix, Demitri, Renatta and Heidi. Naomi smiles and passes Athena over to Jasper before heading over to them "Sorella!" Felix and Demitri smile, hugging Naomi. "I missed you guys." she smiles, hugging them back before hugging Heidi and Renatta. "You look amazing Naomi." Renatta tells her. "She is right Principessa, immortality becomes you." Caius tells her as he and the other Kings greet her with hugs. "Thank you Uncle." Naomi smiles. Jasper and Alice walk over with the twins "Magnifico, they are truly perfect." Aro tells the couple. Naomi smiles and takes Athena "This is Athena Angel, Jasper is holding Jackson Harper and Alice is holding Flynn Asher." she tells them. Heidi and Renatta immediately start cooing over the triplets "They're adorable." Heidi smiles.

Jane and Alec walk in with Bree, the twins smiling when they see the Volturi "Alec, Jane, we are pleased to see you again." Aro tells them. "And you." they respond. "And this must be your eldest, Bree." Caius says. "That's me Uncle." Bree smiles. Flynn lets out a small gurgle making Alec smile, Alice passing him over "Ah, you already know who they are mated to." Aro realises. "Yes, Alec and Flynn, Jane and Athena, then Jackson is mated to one of my best friends Jacob. He is part of my brother's pack." Naomi nods with a smile. "We would like to meet you brother and his pack if he is willing. We haven't met a pack of shifters so large before, we would also like to join this treaty of yours with them. We would obviously have to making a few adjustments, with us being in Italy, but we would like to extend our friendship and protection to them be upside of them being your family Naomi. Especially with baby Jackson being mated to one of them." Aro explains. "I'm sure Sam will be more than willing, I can try and set up a meeting today or tomorrow. Bree has also found he mate in one of them, Seth." Naomi smiles. "Even more reason for us to make this accord with them." Marcus nods.

That evening, Naomi smiles as she watches the Kings fawn over the triplets with the other members of the Volturi. Jasper sits next to her and puts an arm round her, letting her lean into him as they enjoy the company of their family "I love you." Jasper tells her. "I love you too." she smiles, turning to give him a light kiss. "Ew!" Bree complains, seeing them kiss. "Oh yeah?" Naomi grins, pulling Bree into her and tickling her. "Agh! Mum, stop!" Bree laughs. Naomi smiles and kisses Bree's head "Only because you siblings are falling asleep." she tells her. Bree curls into Naomi's side, enjoying the feeling of being in her mother's arms as everyone chats or fawns over the triplets.