BD18

Naomi sits watching the triplets sleep, smiling at how the boys are automatically keeping close to their sister "They're definitely going to be protective of her as they grow up

Naomi sits watching the triplets sleep, smiling at how the boys are automatically keeping close to their sister "They're definitely going to be protective of her as they grow up." Jasper smiles, walking in and sitting next to her. Naomi smiles and leans into him "Sam is arriving later today with the pack, so they can meet the Volturi and triplets. Dad and Mum will be here tomorrow with the Denali's, my parents want to meet their grand babies." she tells him. "You and our babies are bringing everyone together." Jasper smiles, kissing her neck. Smiling, Naomi moves her head to give Jasper a better angle "Don't start something you can't stop, Major." she smirks, Jasper growling slightly with darkened eyes. "Trust me, I can finish it." he tells her.

Later that day, Naomi smiles as the triplets are introduced to the rest of the pack "They're so tiny." Jared smiles. "Well obviously, they're newborns." Paul tells him. Naomi laughs slightly, looking over at Sam as he and the Volturi discuss the new treaty. Colin and Brady, the newest members of the pack smile as Esme happily feeds them the cookies she's made. Cameron walks over and sits next to her "Edward and I have set a date when I'm going out change. I was wondering if you could be there?" he asks. "I'll always be there for you Cammy." Naomi smiles leaning into him. Edward smiles over and gives Naomi a nod, Naomi winking in response "Nae, can I hold one of them next?" Embry asks. "Go for it Emb, I've already said I trust all of you with them. You're all part of our family." Naomi smiles. Sam walks over with the Kings "We've made a treaty, I'll fill the others in later. It's basically the same one with have with the Cullen's, they're allowed on our territory if they're with you." Sam fills Naomi and Cameron in. "Thank you Sammy." Naomi smiles. "Anything for you Nae." Sam smiles, hugging his sister.

The three of them watch as everyone fusses over the triplets "They're going to be the most protected children ever, three covens and a pack protecting them." Sam smiles. "One big family." Naomi tells him. "One big family." Sam nods. Jasper walks over and joins them, wrapping his arms round Naomi "We're just saying how protected the three of them are going to be the most protected children ever." Sam tells him. "Our Princes and Princess." Jasper smiles. "What time are mum and Charlie coming over tomorrow?" Sam asks. "About ten, you can come round too if you want to." Naomi responds, leaning back into Jasper's embrace. "I'll see what's happening and message you." Sam responds. "Mum, can Seth and I go for a walk?" Bree asks, skipping over with Seth following. "Yeah, be back by seven though, that's when we're giving the pack food." Naomi nods. "Okay." Bree nods, hugging Naomi, Jasper, Cameron and Sam before leaving with Seth. Naomi smiles as she watches them go "Nae, I'm stealing the babies. They're too adorable." Emily jokes. "At least I know who to ask to baby sit." Naomi laughs.

Looking round the room, Sam frowns "Where's Leah?" he asks. Jasper smiles "Gone outside with Demitri." he responds. Naomi grins and looks at Marcus, who nods "Finally! I'm so happy for them both!" she exclaims. Sam nods "So am I." he agrees. Naomi walks over and sits next to Felix, putting her legs on his "Comfy Sorella?" he chuckles. "Very comfy Fratello." she smiles. Felix chuckles and pulls her closer, putting an arm round her as they watch the triplets. Alice frowns as her eyes glaze over "Alice? What is it?" Walter asks. "Bella's on her way from the airport." Alice responds. Naomi looks at Jasper "You don't think..." she trails off. "She has Renee with her." Alice confirms. "Great." Naomi mutters. "They're not coming her, they're going to see Charlie." Alice tells them. Naomi nods "Renee is your step mum?" Felix asks. "Yeah, if you can call her that." Naomi responds. Jacob holds Jackson who lets out a small sneeze, a sudden gust of wind blasting out from him. Everyone stops and looks over "Did he just...?" Sam asks. "He has a gift." Jasper smiles. "I wonder if the other two do?" Naomi asks. "It's possible, i mean they are triplets. Eleazar will be able to tell us tomorrow." Carlisle tells her, Naomi nodding in response.