BD9

A few weeks later Naomi jumps out of bed in the direction of the bathroom, emptying the contents of her stomach into the toilet

A few weeks later Naomi jumps out of bed in the direction of the bathroom, emptying the contents of her stomach into the toilet. Jasper speeds after her and holds her hair back "You want me to get you anything?" he asks as she finishes. "A glass of water would be great." Naomi responds. Nodding he kisses her head before speeding out of the room and coming back with a glass of water, Naomi smiles and takes it "Thank your babe." she tells him. Bree knocks on the door and pokes her head round the corner "Hey, you alright mum?" she asks. "I'm alright Sweetie, your siblings just like giving me morning sickness." Naomi assures her. Bree nods "You want me to get anything for you?" she asks. "I'm alright sweetie, you want to choose a film to watch with us?" Naomi asks. Bree smiles "Any movie?" she asks excitedly. "Within reason." Jasper tells her. Naomi laughs "He doesn't like Lost Boys." she tells Bree. "But why? Keizer Sutherland." Bree points out shocked. "See, our daughter understands." Naomi grins, sending Bree a wink. "Fine, Lost Boys it is." Jasper gives in. "Thank Dad." Bree smiles speeding downstairs to find the dvd. "You feeling better?" Jasper asks Naomi, helping her stand. "Much." Naomi nods with a smile. Jasper smiles and kisses her head, rubbing her small growing (14 week) bump as he does "Love you." he tells her. "Love you too." Naomi smiles.

After the movie Naomi, Jasper and Bree head to the main house, Rosalie smiles "How are you?" she asks

After the movie Naomi, Jasper and Bree head to the main house, Rosalie smiles "How are you?" she asks. "Good, bit tired." Naomi responds. Rosalie nods as Naomi gives Jasper a look "Cheese and Pickles?" he asks. "Yes please." she smiles. Jasper speeds into the kitchen as Naomi heads to the living room with Bree and Rosalie "Cravings?" Rosalie asks. "Mhm, started a couple days ago." Naomi nods with a smile as she rubs her bump. They sit in the living room Rosalie sitting next to Naomi as Bree heads over to play video games with Emmett, Jasper walks in and hands Naomi a plate of cheese and a open jar of pickles "Here you go Darlin." he smiles kissing her head. "Thanks babe." Naomi responds as she starts eating. Carlisle walks in with Esme and chuckles at the plate of food Naomi is eating "I'm guessing the cravings have kicked in." he smiles. "It tastes good." Naomi shrugs. "Esme and I have realised something." Carlisle tells his family. "What?" Rosalie asks. "We need to tell the Volturi about the babies. If they find out about them themselves they might think they're immortal children, or that we plan to go against them." Esme explains. Jasper puts his arms round Naomi in a protective manner, Edward sighs from where he's sat "They're right, when I was in Italy I read Aro's mind. He's worried that we are going to lead a revolt against them." he pipes up. "Then we go to Italy, show them that these babies aren't anything to be afraid of. That we aren't going to rise up against them." Naomi says. "We'll go in a week or so, the Denali's are only an hour away." Carlisle agrees.

Jasper nuzzles into Naomi's neck as she and Rosalie talk about the babies nursery, Naomi smiles as she feels him kiss her neck "So, what colour do you want the walls?" Rosalie asks. "I was thinking either this purple or this grey." Naomi responds pointing them out to her best friend. "I like the grey, that way you can have any decorations without it clashing." Rosalie nods. "That was my thinking." Naomi smiles, turning the catalogue page. "Oh, that mobile is adorable." she smiles. "We are definitely getting that one." Rosalie decides. "Agreed." Naomi nods. Alice smiles "The Denali's are nearly here." she tells everyone. "I'm happy they're moving here, I know for a fact mum and dad are aswell." Naomi smiles. "I can't wait to see them again, Kate said she'll help me improve my gift." Bree tells everyone excitedly, sitting by Naomi's legs. Smiling Naomi starts plaiting Bree's hair for her, knowing that's what she was asking by sitting there "It'll be nice to be able to spend more time with them." Esme agrees. Just then the vampires look towards the driveway "I'm guessing that they're on the driveway." Cameron smirks. "How did you guess?" Naomi jokes. "No idea." he responds shaking his head with a shrug.

As the best friends laugh they hear cars pull up outside, Carlisle going to let them in "Naomi!" Kate smiles walking in. "Kate!" Naomi grins. Jasper pouts as Naomi stands up "Look at you!" Kate says hugging Naomi who smiles. "Yeah, beginning to show properly now." she tells her. "How long til you know the genders?" Kate asks. "About four to six weeks." Naomi responds. The rest of the Denali's walk in and greet everyone, Tanya smiles and hugs Naomi "It's so good to see you again." she tells her. "You too, I'm glad you all moved here." Naomi responds. "As are we." Eleazar smiles. Carmen walks over and hugs Naomi "You look absolutely amazing Naomi." she tells her. "Thank you Carmen." Naomi smiles hugging her back. Once everyone has greeted each other they all sit in the living room, Bree sitting on the floor as Naomi continues to plait her hair "Just so you know Henry, my mum's favourite flowers are peonies." she tells him. Henry looks at her "How did you..?" he trails off. "I know my mum and she couldn't keep her eyes off you and each time see did you would look at her." Naomi shrugs. "I'm guessing you know about your dad being my mate?" Tanya asks. "Yep." she responds with a smile. "You don't mind?" Henry asks. "Why would I? As long as you make my parents happy, I'm happy." Naomi tells them.