imagine 44; freely flirting...pt. 3

sorry if i'm beating a dead horse. if this does well i'll start writing the book. lolol. ily. enjoy :)

pov:

there you were again. it had been three days since you had seen him. three days since he had kissed you.

three days. and you've barely said a word to him.

he's called and texted a couple times. and you've -for lack of better words- watched.

you didn't even exactly know why you hadn't responded. you had started getting angry at yourself for it. a perfectly great guy has taken interest in you. and he seems to be a really nice guy. one of the best guys you've ever met. which is only a few.

and here you were a scared little bitch, ignoring him because you had your panties in a knot. you always were one to paint yourself to be off limits. no matter how much you didn't wanna be.

you had decided to go to another class. one that's particularly...on the aggressive side. you needed to blow off some steam. and you were hoping it was a class where you wouldn't have to see him.

but unfortunately, sean likes to experiment with his craft.

you walked into the studio feeling a bit colder and having the aroma of waxed floors and hard work fill your senses. you set down your bag at the farthest side of the room at the front corner. close to a mirror but far away from all the action, you start warming up, stretching and whatnot, just trying to mind your business and dance your frustrations away.

a silence fell over the room and the class started. you tried not to look around the room, ignoring everyone and keeping to yourself, even though your body had an urge to scan the room, searching for sean. you didn't know why you had such a strong hatred for this attraction you've grown for sean but you weren't going to just throw yourself at him. if he wanted you, you were going to make him beg for it. if he wanted the rose, he had to deal with the thorns.

you learned the piece to the best of your ability, feeling confident and sexy in your skin for the first time since sean had touched you. you shook the thought of that out of your mind, trying not to remember how he made you feel with just his words.

somehow you knew sean was there. it was like an instinct, you could feel his presence. and you did your best to not pay attention to him the entire night, not wanting to distract yourself from the reason you came to class. to destress.

although it was hard to do that since the thing you were trying to forget walked up behind you, as you marked the choreo. the class had split into two groups to perform the choreo one group at a time before recording. you had unfortunately been put into the group which also had sean in it.

god didn't seem to be on your side today.

"such an aggressive and scandalous class for a very not so aggressive and scandalous girl. why are you here?" his voice registered from behind you in a deep and sarcastic tone. it was almost as if he knew you were here just to forget about him. and it was disgustingly charming.

you laughed as you stopped to put your hair up before throwing your attitude at him, "gosh you just can't get enough of me can you, romeo?" you spat at him with a smile of sarcasm.

to your dismay, he just raised his eyebrows at you with a smug smile before shooting back a simple, "no, actually. i can't." his hands tucked into his armpits as he shifted his weight subtly onto his back leg. you mentally cringed at yourself for liking the change in his demeanor.

disgusted with the tension between you two, you tried to break it off by saying, "yea well then i guess you're gonna have to deal with what you have and get over it." you were frustrated that you were so attracted to this guy. you barely even knew him.