imagine 33; the most bitterest sweet.

sean's pov:

when i went to sleep she was the only thing on my mind. when i woke up the was the only one i could picture waking up next to.

if you're looking for a typical love story...this one is not it.

i met y/n when you'd least expect me to.

i had an amazing life. an organized life. a life where everything was in place and everything was perfect.

except for one thing.

i was bored.

of my unbelievably boring life.

don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with waking up everyday and going to a job you hate.

or waking up next to someone who makes you feel like a time filler.

i had dreams. i had so many hopes. and then my life turned into something i never thought it would because i thought i didn't deserve it.

my girlfriend and i were high school sweethearts. we danced together. we laughed together. it was all beautiful no doubt. but it was so long. we've lost touch by now. we've lost our fire.

and then this beautiful amazing girl comes into my life. and changes everything i knew about it.

let me tell you how this all started.

one night me and layce (my girlfriend at the time) had a huge fight about us wanting children.

keep in mind that we were only 17 and she wanted to plan our entire life together.

she had come home and had dinner ready to have everything just to tell me she wanted to adopt.

KEEP IN MIND THAT WE WERE 17!!!!

i hadn't even graduated yet and she was talking about adoption. and it's not that i didn't love her i just wanted it to be a slow process since i was just figuring out how to love.

because i'm sane. ya know like a normal teenager.

but anyways. ever since then i had just completely lost interest because all she wanted to talk about was our future together.

i gave her what she wanted. because i loved her and i wanted her to be happy. even if i wasn't and that was completely wrong of me.

i'll admit that.

i moved in with this girl. and everything was fine.

until i met her.

ya know.

the girl that changed everything.

the one girl that made my heart burn of passion by just a simple glance.

her name was y/n .

her and i were somewhat different. but the same in our heart. like pure romance magnets. it was inevitable. there was no way in changing it. there was no way i wouldn't fall for her. she was a gem. not a diamond. because diamonds are put under pressure to be beautiful. she was naturally and perfectly pretty. no pressure it was just there. she was different. she had a different kind of shine. she wasn't extremely blinding. but she wasn't even close to dull.

she was perfect. odd isn't it? yea. just go with it i'm trying to be dreamy okay?

see y/n is the kind of girl that every guy falls in love with.

she's so nonchalantly gorgeous. she's hilarious without fail. she's kind beyond measures. her whole persona is this incredible harmony of beauty. we met on a night that was incredibly romantic. in the most destructive way possible.