imagine 38; get out pt. 2

content warning; smutty. that's about all i got. i've never done anything like this before so please tell me if you have any problems and i will fix what i need to or take it down and create an alternate part 2 for you guys! <3 i love you all! enjoy ya lil nasties:)

sean's pov:

it has been a week since i kissed her. and a year since i've wanted to do more than that. see she always had this fiery innocence about her. whether i was giving her a hard time or not. and then she somehow found a way to just turn it all the way around on me. i kept thinking about her after being in that hallway with her. the way her hands had touched me in every way i had ever wanted. and then that night happened and i felt myself thinking about her more.

and the amazing things that would have taken place if we hadn't been interrupted.

i was wishing i was with her more. wishing i could do it again. i wanted to see her again more than anything. i wanted to feel that rush, and feel her lips burn against mine again. i wanted to see her again.

so that's exactly what i did.

i put on a nice shirt and jeans. something i never wear. and i put on my dog tag  and i walked over to her house.

for some reason when i stepped onto her front porch i felt myself get hot. i thought i wasn't nervous but i suppose i was wrong. i was distracted by my brain telling me i was a wimp by my heart rate pounding through my body in the most joyful way. i took a breath deep enough to fill my lungs up to my brain. as i put on a confident face, i knocked on her door.

i heard stumbling around as she came to the door and my heart melted at the sight of her. she had me in the palm of her hand as soon as my eyes met her face but i just smirked. i decided to go with a nonchalant stance. i narrowed my eyes at her as she folded her arms and leaned against the opened door. she stood back as her eyebrows furrowed at the sight of me.

the entire week i had been leaving her alone. not messing with her. giving her space. i knew if she got too close she'd take her chance again. seeing how it effected me the first time. and i didn't want that. especially in school. if that had happened i wasn't sure how long i could go without her driving me absolutely insane with desire.

i looked her up and down to take in her beauty. she was wearing a baggy white sweater that slipped down her shoulder and covered most of her tiny hands. which revealed her collar bone and the beautiful necklace hanging over it which i found somewhat sweet and charming. she wore that same necklace all the time. i had noticed a long time ago. and she wore the sweater over a pair of shorts that fit her figure almost perfectly. although i couldn't see it much because the sweater took up most of her.

it didn't matter. she was always beautiful.

her hair was held together at the back by a simple pencil. her hair was long and thin enough to just wrap a pencil around it and keep it there. she does that all the time in class and i found it to be one of the sexiest things ever. just solely for the fact that it wasn't so thought out. she did it in almost a split second. and her glasses sat on her face at the most perfect angle. i suppose she had been doing homework or something.

she smiled as she saw me look at her the way i always wanted to. "come back for more lewser?" she inquired. i scoffed trying to hold back a laugh. she thought she was so sly.

but we were gonna change that tonight.

"i said it wasn't over didn't i?" i propositioned. i didn't expect an answer. usually when i'm clever with girls they kind of just stay silent.

not that i'm a silencer of women or something they just never expect me to be so forward. she was different.

"you say a lot of things twinkle toes. sometimes it's hard to concentrate." exactly. just as hard as it is to pay attention to her right now. especially with the way she looks. she moved out of my way and i walked closer into the house as she closed the door behind me.