Imagine 17; this one time pt. 2

y'all ask you shall recieve:) i love you guys <3
_________________

Sean's POV:

I think after breakfasf i left a note for her and left.

I had no idea what to think.

I didn't wanna confront her and make things awkward...but i also didn't want to not say anything and miss the chance to be with my dream girl.

Gosh and i don't know where to begin with saying how i feel. And I'm not sure how i ended up like this...but i just feel like it would be the most beautiful thing.

She doesn't know that i think about her the way that i do.

She doesn't know that she's the girl that no one else can compare to.

She doesn't know that when i lay awake at night it's because of my wandering thoughts about her.

She doesn't know that I've rejected about 3 other girls for her.

She doesn't know that I'm completely sure that I'm continuously becoming more addicted to her and who she is.

She doesn't know that she's the most beautiful girl i have ever been lucky enough to even had the courage to talk to.

She doesn't understand what i feel when I'm with her.

And if she does than this is a waste of time because all i can think about right now is her.

In fact she hasn't left my mind for about 6 weeks. Probably. I wouldn't know. But if i had to guess; 6 weeks would be it.

This girl makes my heart go wild and my mind go berserk and she doesn't even realize.

It's crazy how she acts around me like she does even when I'm really awkward. i keep talking about her. And i keep thinking about her.

And who she is.

And how i am so petrified of telling her how i feel. Not because I'm afraid to be rejected. Because I'm not. But with her it's different. There's so much to lose.

No one will ever understand how crazy i am about this amazing girl.

Everyone says that we'd be great. And i believe we would.

And I'm so unsure of this feeling and why it's there. But i know it's her.

I can just imagine having her in my arms, and kissing her, and touching her, and loving her, and caring for her, and making her happy.

I can imagine it so vividly. And all I'd have to do is say 'hey i think i might be falling in love with you!' because that's not crazy right?

The stress it takes for me to even talk to her now shakes my bones.

But gosh every time she talks to me and laughs with me. It feels like i can be free with her.

I should really talk to her. And i really really feel like we could be so happy together.

That's all i want right now.

It sucks because i have such a strong passion for her and how she makes me feel.

All i want is to make her happy. And to make her proud of me. Which she always says she is.

She's always proud of me and proud to be a part of my life and i love that about her.

And i can never know if she feels the same.

She's with someone else.

And i can't bear to be the problem that caused my best friend and my crush break up.