imagine 4; you're sick

Sean's POV:

Today i woke up feeling extra tired and exhausted. I taught a class yesterday so I'm pretty worn out. I just wanna be with my girl.

As the thought of her came to my mind i decided to call her.

As soon as i called she picked up.

"Hi baby." She said. Her voice sounded strained and she sounded weak. All i wanted to do was jump through the phone and help her.

"Babe what's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"I woke up today, sick. I don't where it came from but i feel terrible." She said coughing at the end.

My heart hurt for her. "I'm coming over honey. I'll be there soon." I said.

"Thanks seanie." The rasp in her voice when she said my name kind of turned me on but i knew i had to push the thought away.

"Not a problem my love. See ya." I hung up and got there as fast as i could.

I knocked on the door and she opened it. It's funny how she's sick but she still looks stunning.

"How the hell do you still look gorgeous if your sick?" I said. She giggled.

I looked at her and smiled. "Thanks cutie." Ahhh her damn voice. I won't be able to get through this if that doesn't go away.

She let me in and we both went and sat down on the couch. "Do you want anything sweetie?" I asked her softly.

"Yeah you. Come here." She said. Oh my god!!!What this girl does to me is just insane. I ran to her size and cuddled up with her. I know she's the one sick but for some reason she was the one holding me.

"Babe your sick i have to hold you. Not you hold me." I said and giggled. She laughed at me.

"Sean Lew as long as your mine, no one and nothing is gonna stop me from holding you." She whispered in my ear. I smiled at her. She smiled back. She drives me wild with that smile.

"I love you." I exclaimed.

"I love you more Sean." She quietly chuckled.

As she said that her hands that were once dangling around my neck were finding their way through my hair.

She knows this makes me sleepy. But i love it. It's kind of a thing. She just does this to me. I love her. All that she does. All that she says. I'm in love with her. I'm so glad to call her mine.

I got taken out of my trance of appreciation when she kissed my forehead. I lifted up my head to look at her.

"Sorry should i not have done that? I just couldn't resist." She nervously said. I love that i still have this affect on her.

"No baby it's okay. Just as long as you're okay with me doing this." As i said that. I made my way down her neck with my lips. I know i can't kiss her right now. And i want to. But i just can't help myself.

I want to drive her as insane as she's driving me.

As i slowly kissed down to her chest she stopped me. "Sean." was all she could manage to blurt out.

"Yes babygirl?" I asked. At this point she couldn't resist either. I kissed her nose which make her smile. Then her cheek and she blushed. Then that one spot by her ear that always drives her mad. Her hands gripped around the hem of my shirt asking for more.

But i knew i couldn't. So i didn't. "Babygirl you need some rest." She calmed down at the sound of my voice and groaned.

She pulled my hair gently. "Why do you do that?" She asked biting her lip.

"So you can feel what i feel every time i see your face." I said.

"Sean." She whispered.

"Yes babygirl?" She shivered under me.

"You can't just sit here and make me want you and then stop once you know i do." She said in frustration. God it's hot when she's pissed. Or maybe I'm obsessed i do not know.

I grinned at her and nibbled on her ear. "Sue me." She melted at my words.

"Sean." Gosh every time she says that.

"Don't say that." I ordered.

She laughed. "Okay honey."

And with that i pulled her closer to me and roller over so i was the one holding her now.

She nuzzled here head in the crook of my neck and wrapped her arms around my torso.

This. This is where i want to be for my entire life.

I kissed her forehead and played with her hair as she fell asleep.

I'm in love with you, y/n. I always will be.

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you too handsome." And then she was asleep.
————————————————————————A/N;

Heyy everyone! It's syd! How are ya?😊

Something i wrote before bed just because😜

Tell me what you think in the comments and I'll see you next imagine!!💕 lots and lots of love
                                             Your Author,
                                                                Sydney🌹