imagine 5; cliches and harmonies

Your POV:

The bell had rung and we were officially out of school for the weekend. Everyone was so excited because of prom. I was excited too but i didn't consider it a life changing thing.

Maybe i was wrong I'm not sure.

"Heyy do you have a date for prom?" Kenny said to me as we were walking off school grounds.

"Oh no actually. I figured i would just go with Nat, Lexee, and Bailey. But why do you ask?" Not that i was interested in being his date. He's like a brother to me. But i wouldn't mind him being there.

He laughed. "Well not to be rude or anything but i guess they found dates." He said as he pointed behind us.

I looked behind me to see Lexee with Noah (Tratree), Nat with Julian, and Bailey with Josh.

I just laughed at my lonely self and shrugged.

"Not like i didn't see that coming." He laughed at me as i did too.

"Do you wanna go together? Not like as a couple cuz you're my lil sis. But i wouldn't want you to look idiotic dancing with no one tomorrow." He laughed.

"Haha yeah you're right. I guess it would be nice. Sure why not?" We laughed and he headed home. Just after i heard a group of girls shouting my name.

Oh, my family. "Y/N! ARE YOU MAD AT US?" Kaycee exclaimed in terror.

I laughed. "Nah girls Kenny asked to accompany me so i don't look like a total loser."  They all just looked at me.

"But you are a LEWSER!" Tati screamed as loud as possible.

I shut my eyes. "Oh my god. I kinda wanna murder you right now. Not because you're corny but because your embarrassing." They all laughed.

Now, Sean being his cute self stepped in looking flawless as ever and just happened to say the most adorable thing. "I heard the word lewser. And I'm over it by now guys! I'm over it!" We all laughed.

"Okay but really who's the lewser? I wanna know." We all just started walking home.

He followed along with us. And after some talking we all said bye and went our separate ways home. Sean lives next door so we both walk home together.

"So you're going with Kenny to prom?" Sean suddenly asked.

He surprised me. "Oh uh yeah. Not as a date cuz that's my brother but he said he 'didn't want me to look like a loner' soo he just decided to tag along i guess." He laughed. I loved it. As always.

"How about you? Any girl lucky enough to make your acquaintance to prom?" He chuckles again.

"Yeah Tate asked me to go with her the first day everyone knew about it. I think she's kind of obsessed. I only see her as a friend but i figured I'd give it a shot." I giggled and he did too.

We continued talking and it turned into a dead silence for some reason.

"Y/n we don't hang out anymore what happened?" He asked me slightly nervously as if the next words i would say could shatter him. But he never wanted to look too obvious so he scratched the back of his neck and made the same face he always makes when he's nervous.