imagine 24; where love is found

Sean's POV:

"that's insane sean. tell me again why you asked for my help?" y/n asked me.

i had asked her to come over to run through a combo for a class of mine. little did she know I didn't really need help i just wanted to see her.

it's all i really want lately.

i just want to be with her all the time. it's not unhealthy i promise.

i just like her so much. she's just so enjoyable. In the best way. when i first met her i had no idea how attached i would get.

but i guess you never really know until you know. ya know?

"i just wanted your opinion i guess." i told her nonchalantly.

she giggled. "sean it's amazing. your technicality is amazing and so are you're textures and your flow. u don't understand why you'd ask me of anyone." she said as she chuckled at the end.

"i'm not sure i guess i just like your input and having you around. is that a problem?" i asked her making sure i wasn't being a bother.

she smiled at me. "of course not. i like having you around too." i felt my face get hot as i probably turned red.

she has this impact on me a lot.

"really? never mind that's a weird question and i'm not sure why i asked it. that's very-..." she paused me with her own her words.

"i love having you around sean. you make me really happy." she whispered and she looked down.

i giggled and looked down as i blushed. "i'm glad i do. you're really beautiful when you're happy. not that your not beautiful the rest of the time because your obviously gorgeous all the time but i mean like your really pretty when your happy. i'm not quite sure why I'm still talking though." i just keep rambling. she does this to me without knowing it.

she really is pretty though. she's the prettiest girl I've ever met.

"you mean that sean?" she asked as she tucked hair behind her ear and nervously looked up at me with the cutest smile ever.

i giggled as i felt my face flush a bright shade of pink. "of course i mean it. you're the prettiest girl i know." she turned really red and whispered a slight 'thank you'.

i smiled at her and picked up her face to meet my adoring gaze.

she smiled sweetly and looked away. i smiled and grabbed her hand. "look at me sweetheart." i whispered softly to her.

"sweetheart?" she asked out of curiosity.

i smiled. "yes." i confirmed with a chuckle.

"okay." she spoke softly and nervously.

i looked at her in wonderment. she's so beautiful. she doesn't understand how indescribable she is.

she blushed and looked at me as i looked back. "what sean?" she asked.

this couldn't be more cliche but i couldn't care less. she needs to hear it. "i'n sorry i can't stop looking at you y/n. you're so gorgeous." i can't help it.

i seriously can't stop looking at her. my eyes are glued to her.

she looked down at our hands and smiled sweetly at them. she looked up at me and giggled.

she is so pretty. oh my god she's so pretty.

it's not that i don't love her personality. because i do. but she's so pretty. i could kiss her just because she's so beautiful.