*announcement*

hi lovelies!

sorry to interrupt. i know i haven't updated in a bit. no worries i will still update this book.

if you like my account and appreciate my content in the slightest pls read. if not you can continue reading. or to pause reading. if you just wanna keep reading that's cool but if not um hi!

but! i have some other news! i am coming out with a new book! like chap on chap book! on here. but the things is, it is not about sean.

haha that's weird to say. but um yea! i love spencer reid from criminal minds and i obsessed with the show and allllll of that. i am literally in love with spencer reid and a lot of my friends have convinced to write about spencer annnnnd i have a lot of ideas about books for that. but um yea!

you do not have to read it in the slightest. i just figured i would tell you guys.

if you're a criminal minds fan please do go read! hahaa and if you are please by my friend because none of my real life friends actually love sean lew AND criminal minds.

so um yea! if you guys have anyyyyyy questions i'll be answering comments for as long as this page is up and running.

um.

haha.

NO I AM NOT STOPPING MY SEAN LEW CONTENT. i do wanna say that. i am NEVER leaving this fandom and i am never gonna love anyone more than you guys and sean. and things and such. i'm just adding another story about a different person on this account because i don't wanna create a new one.

as i always i love you guys so so so much and i really really truly hope this doesn't upset anyone🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭.

I PROMISE I AM STILL WRITING ABOUT SEAN. i promise bb's.

i love you. i'm never leaving. just don't wanna make another account for a different person. ummmmmmmm i sorry. and i love you guys. um yea! pls don't be mad.💕

the first chapter of my new book about spencer reid is out now! if you love me pls go read it🥺🥺🥺💕

if jot that's kewl too i love you anyway and i hope you still read this book.

ummm. i love you. yea. bye bye.

your author,
sydney🥺