imagine 12; why us?

Your POV:

"Sean I can't keep having the same fight with you." I said softly. Right now he's like bomb losing seconds on its ticking clock.

He gave me a look as if saying 'what the hell do you mean!'

I hated that look. I hated the person he became when he's been working too much.

He groaned in frustration. "Y/n how can you be so ignorant?! I come home from a long day of rehearsals and you really expect me to spend time with you?!" He screamed. He was pacing the floor while i was sitting on the couch.

He has no idea how much I've missed him. This is the most I've seen him all month.

"Sean this is the most I've seen you for weeks. I miss you. I'm your girlfriend it's my job to be here for you when your stressed and overworked! Why is it so hard for you to get that?" I quickly rose to my feet as tears rolled down my face.

I didn't wanna be angry. And I'm not. I'm extremely sorry and i feel like a terrible girlfriend. And i shouldn't because I'm an amazing girlfriend.

I don't ask for money, for care, for dates, all i ask is for love. And at first that's all we had and we were happy. But now? Now I'm not even sure what we have. I barely know what it's like to talk to him.

Now it's only screaming.

To the point where the veins in his neck pop and he's crying but not because he's sad but because he's furious.

And i can never understand why.

"THIS IS MY JOB Y/N YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT! I LIKE WHAT I DO AND YOU CAN'T HOLD ME BACK FROM IT."

His voice got louder and more deep showing me how scary he was being.

I don't wanna be scared. I don't wanna fight him. I don't wanna be here. I don't wanna be near him. What has he turned into? Where has the sean i fell in love with gone? He doesn't even understand me and what I'm trying to say to him.

"SEAN I GET THAT ITS YOUR JOB AND I GET THAT ITS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME BUT IM TIRED OF HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR VOICE MAILBOX!" I screamed at him. I've never screamed at anyone.

I've never even screamed in happiness.

No i can't yell.

"yeah? Well at least my voice mailbox isn't a clingy bitch!" He yelled in grief. A tear strolled down my cheek and i whimpered as my body made its way to the floor and curled in a ball.

"At yeast your voice mailbox actually sounds like Sean." I said quietly.

He heard me this time.

"YOU'RE SUCH AN ATTENTION WHORE CANT I JUST SLEEP?" He screamed at me.

I never thought he'd call me these names.

What happened to us?

"SEAN!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs hoping he'd stop yelling.

"WHAT!?" He yelled back shortly.

I trailed up and sat on the couch with my head in my hands balling my eyes out.

I never thought I'd have to say this to him.

"Sean you broke our promise." I looked up at him red and tear stained face.

He gave me a disgusted look. "What do you mean?" He said confused and still annoyed.

I'm glad he wasn't yelling anymore.

"You broke our promise. You promised me you'd never turn into my father. And i promised you I'd always love you." His arms dropped to his sides subconsciously.