imagine 18; wildness at it's finest.

Sean's POV:

We were all at my house chilling and having fun.

And when i say we i mean me, Kaycee, Bailey, Julian, Josh, Y/n, and Kenny.

We were all just simply watching a movie. It was a girls night but we intruded so now we're sitting here watching the notebook.

I had to pretend to hate it because the guys would 'make fun of me' but i loved it. I've always loved romantic movies and all that jazz.

It's a great story.

Anyways while we were watching the girls started crying.

"Oh come on Ally you know you love Noah!!!" Bailey shouted at the screen, having ken hug her after.

Us guys laughed at the girls and they rolled their eyes.

Although i was holding back tears.

I took a glance at y/n and saw that she was simply watching the movie happily. She looked back at me and i quickly turned away so i couldn't embarrass myself but i already did.

I heard her giggle as i looked away. She's so cute.

And pretty.

And talented. And cute. Did i say that again?

She makes me nervous. A good type of nervous though.

I love it.

As people were watching we got bored.

"Guys come on this is a hang out we should be having fun. Going wild. Living like Larry. What are you guys rocks?" Kaycee said referencing spongebob.

We all laughed.

She was right.

"Well how about we do what we do best? Dance." Kenny suggested. We all laugh as y/n immediately got up and turned on her music playlist on the stereo, almost falling.

She's so fucking cute.

I obviously like her. Everyone else knows but her.

We all stood up as Mi Gente by J Balvin started playing.

I love this song so much. And so does y/n.

It moves her like it moves me.

As we all started dancing and singing along she pulled me over to her as we danced.

She put her hands around my neck as i put mine on her waist and i stepped forward as she stepped back.

We've done this before.

Now it's just with people in the room.

They all screamed wildly as they saw us dancing together.

We laughed and kept dancing. 

"Okay Sean!!! I see you!" Josh squealed still dancing. I laughed as i spun her around and dipped her. I laughed and so did she.

Gosh she's beautiful.

I pulled her back up into my arms and she giggled. She grabbed one of my hands and let the other one go as we kept dancing.

"Aye! Let's go y/n/n!!!!!" I said hyping her up as we laughed more. She's so amazing.

Everyone else watched us dance and formed a circle around us and we kept smiling and dancing. She put her hand on my chest as she flicked the other one behind her.

I smiled more than ever and danced along with her. I love dancing with this girl.

She brings it to life. I decided to have more fun so i grabbed her hand from my chest and pulled her into my arms.