imagine 31; tell me you love me

WARNING! THIS GETS SMUTTY AND DIRTY! READ AT YOUR OWN CHOICE🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧.
...enjoy...hopefully. idk. just read, bitch😂

Your POV:

and there he was...standing in front of me. sipping from his cup of cappuccino.

we'rc friends yeah. but we're not that close.

we sat down at the table and he ran his hands through his hair.

fuck. i can't get that dream out of my head.

the way his fingers slid across my skin. the way his lips felt attached to mine. the way his breathing got heavier and heavier as time went by between us.

i can't hold it in anymore i have to tell him.

"so what are we gonna do for this psych project?" sean asked me.

he twiddled his pen through his fingers gently and licked his lips as he looked up at me instead of his papers.

i've never been attracted to him this much.

at least i think i haven't.

"well what can we do?" i asked him and tried to push the thoughts to the side.

he sighed. "weeeell." he dragged the 'e' as he grabbed the necklace laying on his chest and started chewing gently on the top of it's dog tag.

"we could write an essay on brain functions or mental awareness. we could give descriptions for emotions and what parts of the brain control them and how they're connected. and lastly we could analyze each others dreams over the course of a month and write it down." he looked up at me again as he sat back in the chair and pulled it closer to the table.

i knew i had to tell him about my dream. and this is the perfect opportunity.

"i think analyzing our dreams would be interesting. don't you?" i asked him and he nodded cutely.

"kewl let's do it." he said. we laughed.

"actually can we get ahead start on this because...i had a dream a couple nights ago and i wanna know your input on it." i told him.

he sat up and gave me a look that said to go on because i had his attention which was devastatingly charming.

"okay so there's a girl. and she's sitting in her living room. she gets up to see someone at the door and she goes to answer it." i painted the picture for him.

he looked interested. "should i be creeped out?" he asked me.

i giggled. "no sean." he giggled.

"okay. proceed darling." oh my god. 'darling' oh the chills.

his voice was so gentle.

although i didn't want it to be gentle.

"when she opens the door a familiar face shows up. but there's this electric between them now for an odd reason." his eyes bored into mine.

he gazed at me in admiration. "and then what?" he asked.

"she noticed he was wet because it was storming outside but they both didn't care. nothing was audible besides the girl and the guy. but they didn't say anything." i went on.