imagine 9; a new side of him

Your POV:

"Okay that's all today right?" Bailey asked.

I was tutoring her and we had just finished.

I nodded. "Yeah that's it. Make sure to study though. Chemistry test Thursday. But dance tomorrow right?" I asked referring to Alex's master class tomorrow. It's a new combo.

"Of course!" She said and i had walked out the door after laughing and saying bye.

I walked home and by the time i was there it was about 6:57. I walked in and changed into something comfortable. The sun was already set and it was dark in the house.

My parents weren't home.

The living room was still illuminated by the bright moon so i decided to just let it be.

As i turned on some music i had gotten a text from the one and only.

Seanathan💍(his name in your phone): hey I'm coming over don't go anywhere;)

I smiled at his wink face. He knows there's emojis but he never uses them. I find it adorable.

That Beautiful Girl:) (your name in his phone): Okay sean. The door is unlocked. Get here quick.

He left me on read and i turned on my music. A couple songs played and i danced along.

Working on technique. Isolations, textures, footwork, grooves, everything.

As the song "call out my name" by The Weeknd came on i couldn't help but add a little maturity to my style.

The music took control over my body and all i could do was react to the song. I heard the door slam behind me and i instantly paused my music and turned around.

There stood Sean. Looking dumbfounded with his jaw hanging open.

I gulped.

Sean's keys dangled by his wrist at his side and his other hand crawled up to the back of his neck. He couldn't say anything.

"What are you listening to?" He asked. I gestured out my hand and he walked over to me but didn't take my hand so i ran my hand down to his wrist and held it.

He was out of breath and i could tell.

I put the earbud in his ear and hit the play button. As soon as he heard it his head leaned back and his eyes closed.

This song got to him too.

This can't lead anywhere good. Or maybe it can...

'i claimed you so proud and opened
and when times were rough,
when times were rough
I made sure i held you close to me.'

The lyrics moved him as much as they did for me.

His hands drifted to the small of my back, he pulled me closer and my eyes snapped shut. Just his touch sent me into shivers.

He pulled my phone out of my back pocket and unplugged the headphones. He turned up the music as loud as it could go and threw it on the couch.

"Don't think. Just let the music talk for you." He whispered and i did as i was told. His voice sent a wave of desire through me.

I've never heard him talk like this. I've never seen him look like this. It's so sexy.

I didn't say anything.