imagine 15; but we're besties

Your POV:

The girls were over, we were having a sleepover and we were watching a movie. It was me, Kaycee, and Bailey.

"Soooo Bailey i saw you looking at josh today. Anything there?" Kaycee teased.

She giggled. "I'm not sure. I mean maybe he's hilarious and sweet but he's the type of guy you're friends with. Not the type you date." She claimed. She was always like this when someone brought him up.

"Oohhh i think bails has a crush." I teased her and she laughed and nudged me.

We tend to goof around too much. "Nope. I think that's you." She was referring to Sean.

I don't like to talk about it because nothing could ever happen.

"Oh come on Bailey let's not." I said hoping she's stop.

Kaycee looked over and grinned. "Oh come on y/n you can't say you don't like him. The way you two look at each other. The way you dance. The way he talks to you. About you?" I turned red and smiled.

"Have you heard him talk about you?" Bailey asked.

I shook my head no. They 'awed'.

"It's so cute. Every time he talks about you he smiles and his face turns red. And it's always so sweet. You'd go nuts if you heard him talk about you." I blushed as the thought that he could actually like me back.

But he probably doesn't. "I don't know guys i don't think he likes me like that. And even if he did i don't think anything could ever happen. I mean come on guys it's Sean." I said hoping they'd let it go.

But they didn't.

"Y/n shut up. He's told us he likes you can't you just do something?" Bailey said speaking for her and Kaycee.

I laughed. "What am i supposed to go guys? Walk up to him tell him 'oh hey i have feelings for you' and kiss him and everything will be fine?" I asked as i ran out of breath.

They shrugged. "I mean yeah." Kaycee said. I laughed.

These girls are something.

Sean could never like me.

Sean's POV:

"Oooh Chulian is reallll!!!" Me and josh screamed at Julian.

He laughed. "Yeah blah." He sighed at our stupidity.

It's Friday so we're hanging out and my house and we ordered some pizza.

This is kind of our get away from dance. Although sometimes we freestyle together.

"Okay bro lets be real. You know you like her." Julian said referring to y/n.

Of course i like her. How could i not?

But she would never go for me.

I mean yeah she's cute. And she's smart. and intelligent, and kind, and loving, and caring, and beautiful, and sexy, and so much more. But I'm just me. And she's so...wow...she's just so wow.

Oh my god she's perfect. But yeah not me. She's way out of my league.

"Of course i like her guys. She's amazing. And she's probably got the most kissable lips I've ever seen but she's never go for me." They laughed.

I was serious but i laughed along.

"Come on dude. Next time you see her just tell her how you feel. And then maybe you'd finally get your first kiss." Julian said. They messed with me like this a lot.