imagine 21; kiss me

Sean's POV:

She's my everything.

Gosh she's my everything.

I like her a lot.

She's like a track star because all she does is run through my mind. 24/7

She's beautiful and she doesn't even know it. She's smart and intelligent without trying. She's cute and angelic in the most intoxicating way. She's fair and polite and she knows it. She's the most humble and respectful girl I've ever encountered.

She's so incredibly and beautifully her.

And i get to call her my girlfriend.

Do you know how insane that is?! My girlfriend.

MY GIRLFRIEND.

She makes my heart flutter and my mind wander.

It's crazy because we've been together for so long but I'm still head over heels like she's just a crush. Her beauty is untouchable and her worth uncompromisable. And i have the opportunity of calling her mine.

And as i lay here with her in my arms all i can think is how i deserved this girl. I guess no one deserves love but goddamn it this girl is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I get to kiss her, and love her, and hug her, and hold her anytime i want.

"Baby." She asked for my attention. I looked at her and she kissed my cheek warmly.

I smiled at her kiss and leaned my head on the couch again. "Yes my love?" I answered her kindly.

She kissed my nose.

"Thank you." She whispered.

I snickered softly. "For what princess?" I asked. She always has this way of making me feel so important and calm.

She smiled. "For loving me." She answered sweetly. Gosh i love my angel.

"How could i not?" I asked rhetorically.

She ran her hand through my hair and her thumb glided across my lips gently. "Why do you adore me like you do? I don't deserve that." She whispered hoping i didn't hear.

But i did. I always do. "You deserve everything. And even still if you think you don't then I'm gonna tell you right now baby girl...no one deserves love. I don't just love you i love us. I love your entire existence. I love your smile. I love your laugh. I love your voice. I love your body. I love your heart. I love your mind. I love how strong you are. I love how humble yet incredibly inspiring you are. I love how beautiful you are. I love that every time I'm around you the sun always shines. I love that even if the sun isn't shining you create your own sun just so people can find it. I don't just love you. I love everything you do. I love everything you are. I love the way you make me feel and how you make others feel. I love how your good at being everything you could possibly be. I love all of you. So never thank me for loving you okay? The least i can do is thank you for loving me even when you're you." Look at me telling my girlfriend how much i love her.

I mean every single word.

I can't believe i just said that though. I never thought I'd fall in love.

Yet i did. And i still am.

She hasn't said anything. Instead all she could do is look in my eyes and shake her head at me. I smiled softly.

There was no sound in the house. It was just us. No one else. Nothing interrupting us. The silence was reassuring in a way that would be suspicious if it wasn't with someone you loved.