imagine 22; this girl

Sean's POV:

As i was dancing in the garage i turned up my music all the way so i could really feel the music.

As i danced i heard something snap but i figured it was nothing. So i kept dancing.

I danced for hours on end. And was still dancing when out of my peripheral vision i saw the garage door open.

As it opened and the light was let in from the streetlights i saw a familiar beautiful face.

It was y/n. I smiled instantly and ran to her side to hug her. She smiled uncontrollably and giggled.

"Hi sweetie." She greeted cutely. I was probably blushing but i didn't care. She sent a blush through my entire being. So it didn't matter if it showed.

"I need to take a walk. I want you to come with me." She stated. I couldn't say no to this girl if i tried.

I smiled at her. "Of course just let me get my jacket." She smiled at me and nodded her head.

I turned off my music and closed my laptop. Then i went to the front door and grabbed my jacket off of the coat rack and ran back out to the garage to meet her.

She giggled as she saw me out of breath. I guess i ran too fast because i was too excited.

I giggled along with her. "Okay let's go." I stayed and we walked out of the garage as i closed the door behind us.

She smiled. We started walking around the neighborhood in silence. She kept walking ahead of me on purpose and jumping and clicking her heels.

Just to make us laugh.

She's the cutest.

As she started walking with me again i decided to talk.

"Sooo why did you wanna walk?" I asked her.

She walked in front of me while facing me and shrugged as she dug her hands in her pockets.

"Well...i guess i just wanted an escape. You know my parents are always yelling. You take me away from that. Physically and emotionally." She smiled softly as she looked down and thought to herself.

She stopped in her tracks slowly. "You know I've never been in a house with peace and quiet until i met you. I never knew i needed someone like you until i met you." She said.

I like her so much. And hearing her talk like this gives me such a euphoric feeling.

"What do you mean?" I asked like i didn't know what she meant. I did though. I just wanted her to say more things like that.

She smiled. "I don't know Sean. It's like when I'm with you I'm complete. You know? It's like when I'm with you my world feels complete. I've never had good friendships or relationships. Well i mean I've had that but never like this. I never thought that I'd find someone like that makes someone like me feel like this." She explained.

"What do you mean?" I repeated smiling. She looked at me as i grinned.

As she realized what i was doing she suddenly acted like she was annoyed.

She nudged me adorably. "Sean!" She laughed.

"Y/n!!" I said while we laughed.

She smiled at me as she calmed down and stopped laughing.

"God you're so beautiful." I thought.

She immediately looked down and crossed her arms. "I'm not beautiful, Sean."

"Oh shit. I said that out loud?" I said. She giggled.

I looked at her as i turned a dark shade of red. "Yeah you did. It was adorable. But you're wrong Sean. I'm far from beautiful." She said in a derogatory tone.