imagine 3; teasing

Your POV:
"Y/N!!!!!!!" My best friend had shouted to me waking me up. I had fallen asleep on the couch during a movie.

"What do you want you crazy hoe? What could be so important that you had to wake me up?" I angrily said. Not yelled because I'm not that awake yet.

She grabbed her heart. "SEAN IS TEACHING AT IMMASPACE!!!" (ik he didn't teach Are U There at immaspace just bear with me pls.) She screamed in my ear. I winced.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, hon, but did u ever think it costs?" I asked. She scolded at me.

She scrolled through her phone and freaked out again. "ITS FREE! WE HAVE TO GO! COME ON ITS AT 6:00 WE'RE GOING! YOU ARE GOING!" She got up and ran to my room. Apparently looking for something to wear.

I followed her up the stairs and into my room.

"uh you're aware that this is my room right?" I claimed.

"Yes I'm aware but you have better clothes than i do and i have to look my best for Sean so sue me." She said and continued look through my closet.

I picked out an old flannel with some paint on it and black leggings. She picked out a crop top and short shorts. Oh this girl. She knows she's dancing and is gonna be uncomfortable.

"Oh my lord let's get this over with."

*skip car ride cuz who cares?*

As we pulled up she fake cried and pulled me inside. "OH MY GOD!"

"Dude get it together. We're here to learn not to fangirl over Sean." I mean it's not that i don't like Sean. I love him. He's really creative and sweet. But her obsession has just knocked me dead today.

She laughed at me. "I have no idea what world you're living in but uh every time is a time to fangirl over Sean." She pulled me more inside the studio.

It was gorgeous to be honest. But i wasn't gonna tell her that. She could already see it in my face. This place looks like dancing lives here. It's amazing. I can't wait to create here.
(lol sounds like something Sean would say.)

"Hey guys. If you didn't know I'm Sean Lew and today we're gonna be learning a combo to Are You There? by Mura Masa. I'm not sure it's just a song that kinda put a rhythm in my spine. So i hope you guys enjoy. Don't get stressed if you can't get this down quickly. It takes a while to learn but once you get it down with all the right textures it looks pretty insane." Sean explained to us all and we all watched him present the piece.

It was incredible. The way he can control all his body with such intensity. And he came up with all of this? Wow. Just wow.

As he taught us all the choreography y/bff's/n couldn't stop gawking at him. I guarantee  she barely even knew the counts. Oh well. I'm having a great time.

"Alright can i have Kaycee, Bailey, and Sam front and center. The rest of you guys just gather around." The girls went to the center and did amazing as always.

Don't judge me i watch dancing videos a lot. Just to learn.

"Ah that was great!!! Thanks goddesses." Sean laughed at himself and looked around the room again.

He called up 5 people including Riki Maru. They did great. Sean scanned the studio once again. He pointed at us "You two. I've been watching you guys kill it. I believe in you." Everyone clapped as y/bff's/n and i made it to the center.