imagine 6; spontaneous poetry

Your POV:

As i was flipping through tv channels i got a text from my baby.

The Loml☺️💍: (Sean)
Heyy babygirl. I'm taking you somewhere tonight because i wanted to do a little something extra for my girl today. I'm picking you up at 7. Dress up and sweep me off my feet like you always do beautiful. See you soon.

I immediately texted back out of excitement.

My Girl🌹💍: (you)
Dear God, I'm so lucky. Love you baby see you soon😊❤️

He left me on read and i took that as my chance to get ready.

I took a quick hot shower and dried my hair. I picked out a red off the shoulder dress with black heels and a small black handbag to accent it.

I curled my hair and applied light but noticeable makeup

I curled my hair and applied light but noticeable makeup. I sprayed some beachy perfume on and put on the cherry chapstick i always wear that Sean likes so much that he always comments on it when i wear it.

As soon as i finished getting ready Sean texted me telling me he was here.

I ran down the stairs almost falling but Sean was worth it. I walked out the door to a dressed up Sean leaning again the car. Gosh he looks so good.

He makes me wonder why we have to go on a date.

As i approached him he stared at me in awe

"Wow. Y/n/n (your nick name. whatever you prefer.) you've done it again. I'm swept off my feet. God you look so gorgeous." He said uncontrollably. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Only for you my love." I whispered, smiling.

He smiled back and i kissed his cheek.

"Let's go baby." I said again.

he rushed over to open the car door for me. I laughed and got in and he shut the door and ran over to the other side.

"Soooo is this gonna be one of those cliche things where you don't tell me where we're going and i just stay silent the whole way there?" I asked rather specifically.