11. To

SANDRO

I kissed her, Airi. I kissed her in the middle of that dance as the L'Amoroso was played. Airi closed her eyes and kissed me back, putting her arms around the nape of my neck. She gave me that tingling, fuzzy feeling all over. The kiss was warm, soft and tender. The more our lips touch, the more I felt the need of wanting more.

"This is crazy." Airi breathed.

"Madness Airi. This is madness. Have you felt that or was it just me?" I asked her. She was looking at me intently and I stared into those deep golden brown eyes.

"Do you think?" She mumbled as she looked at me.

I nodded slowly. "I think we are in deep trouble Airi."

Her mouth parted, probably unable to say something.

"Hey guys. How was the kiss? Are you both seriously a couple now?" Simon suddenly interrupted us.

I made a face. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"My love for alcohol brought me here." He replied.

"Who are you with?" I asked.

"I'll just go the bathroom." Airi said and walked away.

Simon and I walked back to where Airi and I were sitting. Simon sat on the bench where Airi sat a while back and called the waiter to order on the rocks for himself.

"So, you two dating now?" He asked with a smug look on his face.

I made a face. "No."

He rolled his eyes. "So, you guys are kissing in a bar with your couple hoodies but not dating each other is that it?" He asked, frowning.

I nodded at him. "Yeah. That's basically it."

Simon rolled his eyes and gripped his own hair. "You guys are fucking annoying. If this was a book or a movie, the viewers will be stressed out with the two of you." He said, frustrated.

"What do you want us to do?"

"Date each other! Fuck it. It's there Sands. The tension, the emotion, the feeling. Like fuck, no two people would kiss like that if they have no feelings for each other."

I raised a brow. "How exactly did we kiss?"

Simon rolled his eyes. "Like the two of you treasure each other. Like there was some sort of communication just through your eyes."

"Economics is a very dangerous science. John Maynard Keynes." I told him.

"So you're quoting like Airi now?" He asked, raising his brows.

"It's the best explanation I can give you Si."

"Whatever." He made a face.

"And she is in love with Vincent." I added.

"She's not in love with Vinny. Affection is all she feels about Vinny not love. Love and affection are two different things."

"Okay? Are you a love guru now?" I asked my brother.

AIRI

I took a deep breath in the bathroom.

Fuck.

I am feeling things I shouldn't be feeling. I think the worms that are giving me fuzzy feelings in my stomach are turning into caterpillars. Tangina lang kung mag-evolve at maging butterfly. Hindi maari. Ekis.

I went back to our seat and found Sandro and Simon talking to each other. Simon saw me because he stared at me as if I am that employee na pasaway in a work setting.