~CHAPTER 28~

~EMILY'S POV~

**A Few Days Later**

"Wherefore art thou Romeo."

I murmured as I scratched the back of my head with my black pen. It was a normal Saturday as always except for the fact that I had a huge English final on Monday. Memorizing Shakespeare was not fun. I had been sitting at my desk for almost 4 hours and I still couldn't memorize this section of Romeo and Juliet. It was worth half of my semester grade and I was ready to just throw this textbook outside the window. From what I've seen, it's just a story that took place a long time ago and teens fell in love and committed suicide. What's so amazing about that?

"Wherefore art thou Romeo. Damn you Romeo!"

I messed up my hair with my hands and dug my fingers into my scalp. I guess that I had tipped my spinning chair a far too back because I almost fell backwards. It was a bit too late to hold onto something so I let out a scream- until Harry suddenly came up behind me and leaned against the chair with his waist and propped me back up in an instant. I saw him holding a bottle of water on one hand and the other on the chair. He just came out of nowhere and saved the day- as usual.

"I swear your gonna crack your skull or break a bone soon. You're like a magnet for danger Em."

"I just don't get what so great about two teens committing suicide and how that's Shakespeare's greatest work."

"You've been at that textbook for hours now. I'm lonely."

Harry slid his arms around my waist and I felt his hands slowly slide down to the "danger zone." It slid down my thighs and I giggled a bit. I turned around to face him and buried my face into his chest. It cleared my head a bit and I chuckled. He raised up my chin to look him in the eye and started leaning in towards me to kiss me on the lips. Harry had been complaining the whole day about how I wasn't spending anytime with him today. He was whining like a little kid and even ended up pouting this morning. Right before his lips reached mine, I rested both my hands on his chest- as if I was restraining him.

"Harry.. You know I've got that final for Sweeney on Monday.."

"One kiss wouldn't hurt.."

"Harry.. You know I love you.."

"If you love me then you'll kiss me."

"Just this once then ok-"

Harry grabbed my wrist and pulled me in closer as he dived for my lips even before I finished the sentence. I smiled a little as Harry took the textbook from my hands and set them on the table. Right before we kissed, the doorbell rang followed by a loud knock. Harry groaned and plopped right down on my bed with his arms off to the side. He murmured.

"What is it with people and their bad timing?"

"I'll get that door. And you'll get that kiss someday."

"You promised. And I wonder who it is. Don't think it's the boys.."

"I dunno.. I'll go check."

I lightly jogged out of the room and ran down the stairs. Whoever outside the door must've been impatient because they ding-donged the bell several more times and knocked. Impatient people. I just rolled my eyes at them and hurried to get the door. I reached for the doorknob and swung the door open- to find a surprise. It was Sean. He was standing in front of the door and looked a bit intoxicated- or drunk. He had a bottle of whiskey in his hand and from an instant I could smell the alcohol that had intoxicated him. He couldn't stand up still without using support from the doorway. He took an another swig at the bottle of alcohol before I spoke.