~CHAPTER 12~

~HARRY'S POV~

I couldn't believe that Emily didn't sleep a wink just to take care of me. It felt kind of nice/good to know that she actually cared. I thought I was crazy or that I ate something wrong. I found myself to sometimes smile like an idiot when I thought of Emily. I touched my forehead-smiling. I found myself to smile and laugh more these days. We all were strolling down the make-up aisle- me, Emily, Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Louis. She was right next to me and our hands were almost touching. She seemed to always be at my reach and I looked out for her in case she got hurt again. We were all laughing and having a great time. Emily had the biggest laugh on her face and if you got to laugh really hard, she would sometimes even giggle. She looked as if she was having the time of her life- until someone called her name in front of us. Until I saw the look on Emily's little face. Her face went pale as snow and her phone clattered down onto the floor. She didn't even bother to pick it up. She just stood there- like something had just struck her with a club on her face.

~EMILY'S POV~

"Emily?"

I slowly turned my head around from Louis when I saw him. Louis was talking about what would happen if a unicorn got together with a hippo until I heard a familiar voice call my name out. It wasn't any of the boys who were standing around me. The moment I got a glimpse of his face, my world had crumbled down. I felt my heart drop and the emotion rushed out of my face. I felt a whole lot light-headed and I almost tripped to the side. Thankfully, I sort of landed into Zayn's arms and he was supporting me by holding me from my back. I accidentally dropped my phone- frozen in fear and shock. I raised my hand up to my mouth and clutched my hand. I stumbled backwards a little bit.

"Emily?"

I started breathing heavily and the person who had called my name came closer to me. It was Sean. Sean White. I felt my whole body go pale when he started walking towards me. I felt like I was trembling. My vision was blurry and I didn't see Harry next to me. His face had triggered something inside of me and made me want to go and kill myself. A sudden flashback started to rush into my head. The night I never wanted to remember.

*FLASHBACK*

We were both at the graduation party to celebrate the end of 11th grade. We were just starting out on summer break and it happened to be at a pool party. The day was sunny and there was a lot of food and music like a normal party. I was in a pink, flower dress with my beaded bikini underneath. I had my sunglasses on and had a cup of lemonade in my hand. It was held at my best friend's house. Savannah. We were best friends ever since the 1st grade and I loved her to death. We were the best of friends and we told each other everything. We were like each other's diaries. Savannah knew me better than myself and I knew her like the palm of my hand. I was standing by the pool when suddenly a pair of arms grabbed me by my waist. It wrapped around my body and people were staring in awe and some even jealousy. I immediately knew who it was. It was Sean, my boyfriend. My loving, adorable, kissable boyfriend. Sean buried his face into my curls and took a deep whiff. He loved the smell of my perfume and would always smell me. He hugged me from the behind and kissed my cheeks. He was rubbing my stomach with his hands and it was tickling me.

"Hey Sean."

"Hey there beautiful.."

He started kissing my neck and I broke out in giggles. I turned around to face him and kissed his lips. Our lips moved in rhythm, as it was made for each other. He slowly started to kiss my back- with passion and we were having a serious make out session. People described us as a match made in heaven. There were times when we would fight often but he would always comfort me with roses or by singing me a song with his acoustic guitar. His phone suddenly beeped from his pocket and he slowly pulled back.