~CHAPTER 35~

~HARRY'S POV~

I went into the locker room with Liam and Louis. I had watched Emily gone into her class and it was now time for football. You could hear in a far distance Coach Malloy screaming his ass off for us to changed quickly and to get out on the field. I opened my locker and started to change into my uniform. Helmet, shin guards, mouth guard, shoulder pads, and all the other stuff.

"PICK UP YOUR FEET OUT AND LET'S GO BOYS!"

"Okay Coach! In a jiffy!"

"Don't you get smart with me Tomlinson."

I laughed and punched Louis on his back as he was dissed by Coach. They always had this ongoing thing going on between them- more like a mutual attraction. We jogged out to the football field and immediately started to warm up. Coach made us do stair steps, run several laps, and now it was time for the actual playing part. We were split into two teams to play defense and offense.

"C'MON C'MON BOYS!"

Unfortunately, Coach had put Chandler in the same team as me. We were never on a friendly term and there was tension rising up in the air. I was the quarterback and Chandler was the guard- you know the one where they block and pummel the other team to protect the QB? The coach blew his whistle and the game was officially on.

"SET. HUT. GO."

I was running towards the touchdown line when suddenly I felt a strong impact on my side. I was immediately thrown off to the side rolling around in pain. I was tackled by the opposite team when Chandler was suppose to be blocking that. In a game, the guard is suppose to protect the quarterback from being attacked and tackled. I instantly shot him a glare and he was off to the side just smirking. Niall gave me a hand and I tried to shake it off.

"You okay lad? Seemed pretty painful."

"Yeah. Let's go again. One more time."

We jogged over to the middle of the field again and the game was in play. I ran over to the side and Louis had thrown me a ball. I quickly grabbed it in my hands and ran towards the touchdown line while passing it back and forth between me and Zayn. I had lost my focus for a moment when suddenly from the corner of my eyes someone was going to tackle me any moment. I looked around for Chandler and he wasn't anywhere in sight. Suddenly, I felt a strong force from my side and found myself to tumble across the ground. I rolled around in the field in pain and then I saw Chandler hovering up of me. Then, I felt a spark of anger inside of me rose. I immediately stood up and threw my helmet off to the side. I thrusted my hands upon Chandler's chest that threw him off to his side and yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM CHANDLER? YOUR THE GUARD."

He came right back at me and jerked me backwards.

"My problem? You still don't get it Styles. Speak for yourself. You couldn't even protect the one you love."

"The hell are you talking about?!"

"Emily. You couldn't even protect her. You little bastard. I told you to let go of her and let her come to me. She would've been better off with me. I could've protected her or at least taken that knife for her."

"I'll never let her go to some kind of a sick bastard like you."

"You don't know what game you are playing at Styles."

"Leave Emily alone."

"I wanna fuck her so bad- if you know what I mean."

I immediately lunged for his throat. I didn't even know what I was thinking about but his last phrase just set me off. How dare he talked about Emily that way. I threw a hard punch towards his cheekbone and he went stumbling down into the ground. He spitted out some blood out onto the grass and wiped the corner of his mouth. I saw his eye wince a bit and that's when he came back with a vengeance. I saw the surge on furiousness in his eyes and punched me back and kicked me in the gut. I aimed for his stomach and tackled him down onto the floor. I went on top of him and punched his face over and over again. Suddenly, the boys were running over here trying to pull us apart. Niall and Zayn grabbed ahold of my arms but I thrusted them off to the side.