~CHAPTER 6~

~HARRY'S POV*

I didn't like Emily- or maybe I did? I didn't know. As soon as she got hurt, I sprinted right next to her. She was running away from me and I chased after her. Chandler was right beside me and he gave me an alarming glare but I didn't care. We eventually split up and I head towards the building where I found Emily. She had a really bad cut on her forehead and on her knees. She looked exhausted and I felt bad for her. It was probably a horrible day for her and I felt myself kicking myself for that. I've never felt like this before besides Michelle. No. Michelle was the only one for me. I didn't think that anyone could take her place. That there would always be a big, empty hole in my heart that nobody could fill and patch up. My heart had no room for anyone else. Nobody.

~EMILY'S POV~

*RINGGGGGGGG*

The bell had rung and it was now time for brunch. People around me were busy chattering and talking with others and I was still the "talk-of-town-" with Chandler and Harry after what had happened in PE. I was known as the "girl who managed to get 2 of the most popular boys in school to chase after her." The day honestly couldn't be anymore worse then it could've been. It was like a nightmare that I wanted to wake up from but I couldn't.

"Damn.."

I felt the white gauze on my forehead that Harry had put on me. Harry. The image of him kneeling down on one knee and gently treating my injuries made me smile a little bit and I realized that I didn't have anyone to talk too. I had a sudden flashback on how he ran off to find a First-Aid Kit. How he forced me to put on the bandage although I resisted. The moment when he placed his hand on my shoulder when I totally broke down. The look in his eyes when I was getting dragged out by Chandler. The part where he reached his hand out to me. My heart fluttered a little but and I gasped. I felt a little weird. I swallowed a large gulp and a shiver went up my spine. I quickly brushed away the weird feeling that I had and sighed glumly. Everybody around me seemed so happy and I felt a little stupid just lying around.

"I hate my life.."

I muttered under my breath and found myself sadly sitting at one of the open table by myself. I slowly plopped down and just looked around- being bored and "maybe trying to find Harry just so I could maybe thank him?" After a few minutes of frantically searching, I gave up. I dug my fingers into my hair. I let out a loud groan then flinched a little because the gash in my forehead was starting to sting a little bit. I was praying that it wouldn't leave a scar and thinking about how I would hide this from my mom. I would get a huge lecture how I should be much more careful and blah blah blah. I groaned in frustration and rubbed my eyes. I was stretching my arms out and yawned a bit and when suddenly a hand rested on my shoulders.

"HU-?"

I was so surprised because and I literally jumped from my seat. I felt a jolt and it made my whole body shiver. A chill went up down my spine and I trembled at the cold touch. I let out a loud gasp when I looked up, I frowned. The whole gang including Harry and Chandler was sitting right in front of me watching me as if I was fascinating them. They all surrounded me and looked at me while talking amongst themselves. I cringed my eyebrows and spat out

"What are you doing here. Get lost. Your blocking my view."

Some of the boys started chuckling I swatted his arms off of me and put my head down again. I heard whispers all around me and a blond guy smacked Chandler on his shoulders yelling

"BURRRRRRRRRRRN BRO. Apply ice on burned area."

"STFU NIALL."

Niall. I guess Niall was his name. He seemed like a nice, or should I say a decent guy. He had blond hair with streaks of brown and he had amazing eyes. He also had a cute little butt chin They started having a playful fight punching each other back and forth. They shoved each other taking turns putting each other in headlocks and I noticed Harry standing behind them with his arms crossed. He leaned against a tree and stared back at me. His head was cocked and seemed to be studying my face. He had a some sort of a thinking face on and I could quite figure out why. I sat up a little bit then scratched my head. Suddenly, Chandler slid up right next to me and put his arms around me. His arm felt like a ton and it felt so heavy.