~CHAPTER 13~

~EMILY'S POV~

"Be strong Emily.. Just till you get home.. Not now. Not in front of Harry. You can cry when your alone."

During the ride, that was what I was reminding myself the whole time. I was silent the whole time and Harry was too. He would occasionally glance at me to see what I was doing but it was the same each time. I was staring off into space at the sky. I wasn't particularly looking at anything. I just didn't have anything to look too. I didn't turn my head the whole ride and my head was just plain empty. We finally pulled into the driveway of Harry's house. As soon as the car stopped, I slowly opened the car door. I wobbled a little bit but I was fine after a second. Harry looked kind of worried so I tried to avoid his gaze. I stepped outside and just walked to the front door without any thoughts. My mind was blank and I was in a daze. Harry was right behind me and he unlocked the front door. I stepped into the house and immediately started walking up the stairs. I slightly jogged up dashing to my room. My bag was off to the side and already I felt my eyes get watery. I heard Harry call my name a few times but I ignored him. I heard my name echo through the whole house. I didn't respond or anything but ran away from him. I opened the door to my room and closed it behind me. I threw my bag on the bed and ran to the bathroom. I threw my shoes off to the side and Maxy raised his head and ran jumped off to the side. Tears already started flowing down and I locked the bathroom door behind me. I stood against the door holding my head and slowly slid down to the floor. I turned on the shower and stepped inside the tub. The hot water was running through my body and I clasped my mouth with my hands. I didn't even bother to take my clothes off but then I started to sob louder and louder.I never wanted to see him again. Sean brought back painful memories that scarred me for the rest of my life. My heart ached whenever I thought about him and he was someone that I wanted to bury in my heart. My head was about to explode literally and I couldn't take it anymore. I started screaming and throwing stuff everywhere. There was a small mirror right in front of me and I threw it in frustration. It hit the wall and shattered into a million pieces. I picked it up with my bare hands and my hand started to bleed. I started squeezing it tighter and tighter and blood was flowing from my left hand. I stared at it in horror. I threw it across the bathroom leaving a bloody trail. Blood continued to gush out and I closed my eyes. I dug my fingers into my scalp trying to forget what happened today. I wanted to erase my memory and the bathroom was now stained with blood. I wanted to forget Sean's face and everything about him. I ripped out my hair and didn't know what to do. I screamed louder and louder trembling in fear and the shattered mirror now entered my face. Under my eye there was a huge cut from the mirror and it was bleeding too. I started shaking my head back and forth like a crazed, insane person. I heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs in a hurry. I heard the door to my room open and there was a loud banging on the bathroom door now.

"EMILY! WHAT'S WRONG?"

It was Harry. He was banging on the door with his fist calling my name out. He repeatedly knocked and demanded to let him in this instant. He threatened me a couple of times saying he was going to kick down the door but I sat there letting the water wash the blood away. I didn't feel any pain or anything at all. The blood kept on flowing and I didn't know what to do like an idiot. I ignored him and continued to scream and sob. I was so frustrated and the part where Sean wanted to get back with me kept on ringing inside my head. His voice would not get out of my head and it was killing me. The shower was still running and my clothes were now all wet but I didn't care. The shattered pieces of the mirror laid on the ground all bloody.

"EMILY! OPEN THE DOOR! EM! OPEN THE DOOR NOW! NOW!"

I continued to ignore Harry and pretended not to hear him. I covered my ears with my hand and closed my eyes shut. He kept on yelling to let him in and unlock the door. I couldn't stand him yelling at me and I plugged my ears with my fingers. I buried my face into my knees and sobbed harder and harder. I was basically bawling now- screaming and shouting. Bloody handprints ran along the wall and my whole clothes were stained with it too. After a few minutes, Harry seemed to go away. I finally unplugged my ears and was able to breathe. I was still crying out of frustration and suddenly the door unlocked. I heard the door unlocking and the lock was turning by itself. I was one step behind by Harry when I tried to lock the door again. Harry came in bursting through the door panting. He saw me inside the tub getting wet with my clothes on. He must've seen the blood when I saw him gasp. He immediately grabbed a towel off the towel rack and and came running to me. He wrapped my body from behind trying to get me dry and to stop the blood from gushing out. I started screaming and thrusting my body viciously yelling at him