Prologue.

"Son, meet Barbie Xiao"

Yibo got to meet his new mother, His father widower almost 5 years and he met Barbie Xiao again who also a widower ,

Yibo was a 26-year old, handsome, with a well-built body, a dancer, and a sports man. He liked racing and skateboarding, which added to his handsome face, had a stoic face, Some producers invited him and offered him to be an actor, but he didn't want a chaotic life. because he is content with his business. A fashion boutique for men's wear, accessories, and men's gadgets, especially on motorbikes and skateboard boards.

Xiao Zhan, 22 years old, childish, spoiled by his mother because of his gorgeous looks, and had a million dollar smile. He liked traveling, being lazy, and buying expensive things. He was a happy-go-lucky guy, sometimes parting jobs with his best friend Darren as a model. He is also active and volunteers at some orphanages because he likes kids.

I wrote this story again because I want to share what in my imagination. My main characters here are my favorite Chinese actors, Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo, or YIZHAN.

Some characters are revealed in the continuation of the story.

This story is based of only on my imagination. The character and artist name that I used have nothing to do with this only fan fiction and if there is a resemblance to real life, it is unintentional and has nothing to do with it.

Again, English is not my first language, so please forgive any errors in grammar. Please vote, follow, and comment to support a small and new writer who is working hard to create a story.

Thank you, and stay safe.