Epilogue 2 The Drama...

Xiao Pov...

BoBo, I miss you.

"I miss you too, my baby Zhan Zhan.
Until tomorrow,see you baby.

Okay, BoBo, bye. I give him a gesture kiss on my phone.

BoBo also made a kissing motion.

After I found out everything about my past and who I am, I decided to come back here to China.I don't blame anyone in my past, and I am very grateful that my parents chose me to still be a part of them in any way.Yibo didn't like the idea of coming back here to China without him, but I said I wanted to be alone, or maybe with my mother.I want to visit my father's grave and my uncle Wallace. I also miss my friends Darren and Cheng.Finally, Yibo agreed.but he said only two weeks.

I sobbed 

We're finally here at my father's grave. My mom gave a prayer, and I saw her with tears in her eyes.My tears also fall.

"Dad, we miss you. Thanks for everything—for loving me and giving everything to me. Please forgive my mom, because she told me the secret of you two. and you really cheated me but anyway, I love you, dad—your best dad for me. If you are here, I am mature now, and I have a business with my only___ love, dad. If you are here, I know you are happy that your baby Zhan is now in love, but I knew he loved me like you love me and my mom, so don't worry"

We also visit uncle  Uncle Wallace's tomb.

"Hi uncle Wallace, this is the first time I'm visiting you. I didn't remember you; all I remember is your wife, Aunt Maddy. Thanks for giving your blood and flesh to my parents to fulfill their happiness, to have a complete family, and to have me. They said you were giving me your love as my blood father, in your shortlived, and also giving me wealth. I forgive Aunt Maddy for taking me for about 3 years in my parents lives. I know She's longing for a child that time , that's why she loved me like her own son, back then until now, but now he had his own child to love, and he was Bright. I knew Bright love her as his mother .were okay now aunt Maddy and mom are okay  now .

Thanks also, uncle, that I met your first love, son. I didn't know what you called it, but it's like you want to continue your love with us. It's weird, but I knew now you were happy.

I visit my friend's orphanage, where I stay for almost a week.I didn't remember it, but I was so close to this orphanage that I didn't understand it, and it became a part of my past.My friends here are very happy; I brought many gifts for them, and I said that I would support this orphanage.

After a month of staying here, my mother also finished transmitting his business to my uncle Lee.

Where back  now in New York.
I miss my bobo.
We only see each other on video calls.
And he was angry with me because he misses me a lot.
I said to him that I'm only staying here for a week, but my long time friend Darren and Cheng, invited me I a  vocation to his home town,and attened his show .

Yibo got jealous that he didn't talk to me for two days, but later on he was the one to call me and cry.

"Zhan Zhan, come back now, pleased baby. I miss you. Someone snatched you from me!

"Hey, don't trust your baby.
No one can change my heart.
You're the one here" and motion my heart.

"Chessy"  Yibo smirked.

"How's business doing, Bobo? I have a lot of designs that you would like"

"Doing good baby Zhan
just go home,I  really miss you"

We are finally back.I saw Yibo immediately, his coming to me. I miss this person very much. What can I say to him? Even though he was once my enemy, annoying me, bickering with each other, he tried to run out of patience, and sometimes he was like a devil beside me, but now he was an angel beside me. Wow.