THE OTHER PERSON ..

YIBO POV...

After the performance, Rosy immediately approached me.
I was shocked when my ex-girlfriend kissed me on the lips. I don't know what was on her mind, but I didn't respond. I looked at Zhan to know what his reaction was. He stared at us, blushing. My ex-girlfriend turned to him and greeted him.

"Hi Zhan, I'm glad to see you" You look gorgeous and cute"she giggled.

No, he does not look gorgeous, pretty or cute in my opinion.

Zhan greeted him too.

"Hi Rosy It's nice to meet you again. You look lovely and you've done perfectly today"

Rosy smiled ,"thank you baby"

Why she call Zhan baby ,ahhh are she flirting to Zhan .in my thoughts.

Then Rosy turned ,again to me .

"Can I talk to you in private Yibo? Rosy pleased me.

Again, we're here again." I know what she wants.
I hesitated, but Rosy was begging, and I don't want her to make a scene here.

" Zhan, can I leave you a moment? We were just talking outside"I said .

Zhan nodded and smiled.

'Go Yibo I'm fine here"
I get up from sit ,
Then I turned to him again and I remember what Cheng said .

"Don't go anywhere without Cheng"then point his feet

He only nodded.

Then Rosy and I went outside, but someone banged at me.
He apologized to me and head down.

I knew him as the guy who always stared at where Zhan was.
Now I'm feeling not to go out but Rosy dragged me heading outside .

Again, we talked about our relationship,
Rosy begged me to come back to her to continue our relationship, but I said I'm still confused and happy with what I have now.Rosy bust in cried.

"I'm sorry, Rosy, but we can still be friends" and path his back because she was leaning Infront of me .

I don't know what happened to my feelings for her. Before, I really loved her, I missed her when she traveled, I was jealous if some guy was near her, but now I don't know if all of that has gone away. I feel guilty, but she's the one who first cheated me,I heavy sigh.

I saw Cheng and Darren come our way ,I'm confused.

"Where is Zhan? Darren said I thought he was with you"

"I left him inside and said I was going out for a moment because ,,,Darren cut me .

"Ahhh!! your girlfriend, Darren said sarcasm.

And he returned his gaze to Rosy, who was still sobbing.

"but where is he? I said .

Cheng panic "I saw Bright a while ago"

"Who's BRIGHT??? I said

"A Thai actor who stalked Zhan on social media occasionally traveled to China to meet him and express his admiration for him"

"At first, Zhan ignored him. We were always surprised when Zhan came out to town. He was there and always invited us. Sometimes Zhan ignored him"Cheng exclaimed.

He said he liked Zhan, but how did Zhan meet this guy?

He was a model of their cosmetics,his a contract model of their company own by his mother. He saw Zhan there.

"Ows," I exclaimed.

Darren leaves because he needs to finish his business.

But before he goes,