Is This Called Love?

Author Pov...

They arrived at the condo where Win was already there,

"Your body guard "Talk to him; I'll go," Yibo said,

Yibo left first to go up to their unit. Xiao Zhan doesn't know where to start to explain to Win what he did.
Win noticed this and smiled for Zhan.

"Sir, I don't have the right to be angry with you; whatever you did today, I'm not saying it's okay, but I hope it won't happen again, because I'm the one who's responsible to  you "Your parents,they  might be angry with me, even with Sir Yibo!

Xiao Zhan cried,

"I'm sorry, Win." I promise to swear to God. Cross my heart. It won't happen again."

Xiao Zhan even signed the cross and signed peace with Win.
Win just laughed at Xiao Zhan's childish act. 

"Okay, nothing to worry sir ,and I already know what happened,rest now, sir"
"Maybe if you stay here longer, Sir Yibo will be even more rowdy"

Zhan, beam, "Thank you, Win. You're the best body"

Xiao Zhan has signed a finger heart again to Win.
Win shook his head and laughed.

Zhan happily went up to their condo unit because his bodyguard immediately forgave him and understand him without any explanation came from him. He won't do it again, back of his mind
He caught Yibo cooking soup.

" Um, what are you cooking? 

"Ah, it's for a drunkard like you!!!

Zhan pouted,

"I'm not drunk."I haven't even had much. 

"Why do your friends look like drunks? 

"Ah, you know, those people always seem to get excited about alcohol. But anyway, what are you doing there? 

"You didn't see Rosy?

" I didn't notice. 

"He was there just like your drunk friend!

"Ahhh!Are you and Rosy back? 

"Why did you ask?

Ahh, "since you are with her again, invite her to the opening of the shop. Then now at the bar...

" Maybe yes, or maybe not. I'll just try again because something is bothering me in my mind"

" What's that?Zhan frowned.

"Ah, I mean, I just want her to give it another chance"
"You eat it while it's hot. Yibo gave Zhan a bowl of hot soup,"tomorrow I had a meeting , be the first in the office tomorrow."

"Okay ,Zhan murmured

"You won't eat,? 

"I'm full. I'll just take a shower"

Yibo,now is going to his room,then suddenly stop,and face Zhan ,

 "Anyway, Zhan, are you still not going back to my office to work there again?

"Ummm, Probably not now. It's better for me to stay at the shop, so that I can easily guide them and they can be adjusted quickly"
And then, aren't you planning to buy the space next to it for expansion?

Yibo said ," it's under negotiation"

Zhan, stop and think again.

"Maybe every Friday and Saturday, I'll be at your office"

Yibo nodded,
"I see, okay, go to sleep after you eat"

For incomprehensible reasons Yibo again being care for Zhan, He can't stand the young man and even he is also struggling in such a situation.