WINE ...

POV...

The reception for the wedding was held at Yan Mansion. The event was attended only by family, relatives of both sides, closest friends, and some of the highest-ranking employees at their company. Zhan ethereal beauty captivates all of the guests he does not meet; they all look at him and are mesmerized.

Yibo was also very attractive that night.

"Let me meet your younger brother now! He looks pretty. I have never met a guy who looks pretty, not handsome!!Johnny exclaimed.

Yibo with his girlfriend, Rosy, by his side.

"Met him and approached him. Johnny!
I know you personally, you don't need my help;Always flirting is your habit!I teased Johnny.

"Someone is always on his side;"Who's that man beside him also? He's handsome too"

"I'm not sure!"I only saw him today"

"Yibo! let's be friends with your brother and his friend too"They look all hot!

If Yibo knows Johnny is bisexual, it's fine that the same blood is coming from them, if not also flirting with him.

Zhan Pov ...

I glances at Yibo now.in my though ,Maybe the girl beside him, whose hand is hanging on the arm of Yibo ,his girlfriend. He also glances at the man beside him. He looks at me and waves at me,I have no choice but to waved at him and smiled .

Darren followed Zhan's eyes to where his eyes linger they saw a man waving at Zhan.

Darren got Zhan's attention, and also Jiang Cheng's, and whispered in Zhan's ears that if possible, if they would go out,

Because tomorrow Zhan transfer at Yibo place ,and Darren and Cheng back to China in the afternoon.

"Umm, I don't think my mother agrees"I said

" Zhan, I guess you know how strong my charm I am to your mom "Darren said.

"Yes, it's boring here in Zhan" . You know what can make us happy? said Jiang Cheng.

Zhan giggle, ,thinking that his friend , Jiang Cheng, was thinking nonsense again.

" Then your brother"Cheng stop for a while then continue,

Zhan, frowned,

"who was among them" As Jiang Cheng pointed out,

" as if you're not welcome to him"Cheng said.

"Let go him ,Cheng ,I'm used to people like him!" and come let's say our goodbyes to Mom" so we can come back early" I said .
.
Darren's charm was effective on my mom, so she agreed, but she said I went back before midnight.
It is now 8 o'clock in the evening.only 4 hrs left.

Darren told my mom that he wanted me, to look his new office; he was now transferring his office here in New York.

My mother was surprised.

"Even Darren wanted to stay here!"Tell me the truth, Darren, what's in you with my son?"my mother teased us.

We both shock, what my mother though us.

"We merely friend,auntie,said Darren.

Jiang Cheng burst into laughter

and my mother asked him.

"What did you know?" Cheng!

Cheng stopped laughing.

"I don't know, Auntie,said and scratched his nape.