Confused feeling

Yibo Pov...

When we returned to the office, Jhonny was given a lot of work. First, deliveries of items we ordered from different famous fashion houses like Gucci, Chanel, etc., then orders of VIP customers. So I'm back at my table, head down.I was glancing at Xiao Zhan, who was talking on the phone. I don't know who it is, but I can see its bunny teeth that appeared in its happy conversation with the person on the phone. I felt annoyed again.
after signing some documents and the PO. I went out to look for Seungyoun.

"Seungyoun, how is the sale going?

"Boss  it's fine sir"

I'm taking the cashier ,

"  Take a rest, and can you please order food for us?
It's my treat! I said .

"You're the real boss," Seungyoun exclaimed.

Seungyoun went to see his beloved and ordered food.

"What do you like to order, boss?

"Ummm  pizza .It's okay for me" same flavor " Ask Zhan inside the office.

Seungyoun went to Zhan .

and for a while, Zhan went out to the office.

"We are eating out for dinner here" Yibo .

" Yes , we were both late to went home tonight"as I said.
"So  we are eating here with them" point my employee.

I saw excitement on Zhan face and ordered food.then he back to the office .

I asked Seungyoun what he order.

"what he order?
"He  also ordered pizza and green tea Seungyoun said .

I'm staying at the cashier , to get lost, what I'm thinking and   getting annoyed when someone else talks to Xiao Zhan until the food we ordered arrives.

Seungyoun prepared it with Wooseuk...

"Call Zhan inside the office and let's start eating"I told Seungyoun.

Seungyoun was confused,
then nodded. Zhan  went out and went to where the food was prepared. He smiled innocently and was happy talking to Seungyoun and Wooseok.

I was surprised when Zhan approached me.

"Yibo come, the food are waiting and getting cold" Zhan said .
And are both went to where the food serve .

Seungyoun smiled at us.

Seungyoun teased, "What a perfect couple."

My eyes widened as I stared at Seungyoun.

I saw Zhan, smiled, and suddenly blushed.

He seems to be affected, I thought. and we start eating I smirk and feeling happy.

Jhonny left early to go home because it was the early hours of his flight and he was available to attend seminars and training in order to improve ,become more knowledgeable about fashion.

"Yibo Why don't you bring Xiao Zhan with me to improve his knowledge and also to inspire me"with Jhonny's murky language in the last sentence?

I heard that.

"For what, flirting with him or teaching him to be like you?

"Hahaha" ,my cousin laughed.

"Yibo I can't do that to baby Zhan" At first, he looked innocent!If she is a woman, he look virgin and no experience even his rosy lips with mole under" Jhonny said like he was in Dreamland .